Chapter 4: A Big Deep Jealousy

Note:

-  In this Academy, student don't have to wear uniform

-  In each chapter, I will put 1 to 3 drawing inside. But usually 1 or 2 . All the art on top the chapter title not belong to me .And the art in mine story (under the title) all belong to me.

_________ At the end of chapter 3________

"Hey Killer do you still remember the last game we play with Classy" Dust grining

"Chase and tag of course" Killer made a creepy smile while playing with his knife.

"Shall we play that game again, I wanna play with Classy" Horror said in amused.

"Alright, let the end game of our friendship be the opening game of somethings that we all wanted to." Nightmare crossing his arms, it's been a long time since he been amused like this.

""LET'S THE GAME SHALL BEGIN""

____________-Now-___________

"How big is this school?!!!" Right now, Sans is running in the school hallway , trying to find the exit while thinking how much stupid he is.

He still can't remember the way, he just randomly teleports to get out of that situation.

He just keep running down the hallway until he burst into a door that opened into a yellow garden.

This garden is even brighter and more beautiful than the pink garden that he meets The *Bad student

The yellow flowers are swaying in the gentle wind, the golden tree shade the sun light and drop their shadows on the ground. Everything is just... so perfect.

Sans doesn't think much because he is tired from running all the school. He walked  to a big golden tree and sat down in it's shadow while he was breathing heavily.

And then his eyes slowly, heavily closed ... Sans fell asleep peacefully on the golden flower.

The sunlight shining through the tree leafs to a sleepy skeleton ,make his beauty even more special. 

Time seemed to stop, the symphony of nature kept resounding the whole garden.

As time passed, the little skeleton finally opened his eyes and woke up.

The first thing he saw was another skeleton. This skeleton wears a golden crown, his style mix perfect with the yellow garden.

But somehow, this one look so... emotionless and sad. He keep looking down at Sans with a blanked face, his tears keep fell to the ground every second.

Meanwhile Sans feels so awkward with this. Suddenly, the one that had golden crown spoke :

"C-Classy.... I-Is that y-you?..?" He mumble under his breathe while he crouched down next to Sans and put his hand on Sans cheek.

"Huh? Excuse me but what are you saying" Sans said in a nervous tone and slowly push the other hand out off his face.

"CLASSY!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH"  The other skeleton shouted cheerfully while quickly launch to Sans but ...

*THUMB*

"Och! C-classy is there somethings wrong?" The skeleton that was pushed hardly to the ground bewildered sat up and stared at Sans with wide eyes.

"We just met yesterday so we're not that close. Please don't touch me" Sans said in a monotone voice while his face looking away from the other one.