[Last part] Part 4 :Switched role

Note : - This world have law but this places, where is happen the flashback is in a deep forest .Surrounded by mountains, many different forests and villages go into one big area ,so this place is not in the scope of law.

-         For who don't read part 3, i call extra 6 kid mess with the group by number.

_____ At the end of part 3 chapter 5______

"Look, you deserve someone better than-" 1 was about to explain a long line ,telling all the reason that he think his right for Sans to not go with someone like *the bad sanses.

But he immediately got cut off in surprised when Sans spoke out in a sweet kind voice.

"And they deserve more respect than people like you."

_____Now(still flashback)___

"And they deserve more respect than people like you." Sans said sweetly while he immediately tugged 1's collar towards him.

As they started a eye contest. One open wide, look at the other like he got hypnosis, can't move can't let go. And one with the eyes of sweetness ,look like it can piercing the in front one soul.

"H-ha ha ve..very funny" 1 nervously stuttered ,while giggled as his eyes finally close down.

"Can you tell me where the fun in it?" Sans said in a soft tone, while the aura around him slowly become darker not peaceful like before anymore.

Sans forcefully tugged 1 collar again but closer to him, looking down at 1 in a sternly eyes while his smile has completely gone make 1 gulped heavily.

The silent filling the air, except Sans and 1, everybody just shut up and sweat dropping.

1's group didn't think that this might happen, they just simply think that they will just come and mocking *Nightmare's group then leave when someone on that group finally cried.

And for *Nightmare's group they can't believe that this is the Sans say many sweet, beautiful thing to them before, Sans like he just switch to a murder mode.

"You know... i really like puns and i'm a *punny* skeleton too. Humor and puns are externally the same but when humor not fun it shouldn't be exist." Sans chilling mood suddenly pop back ,and immediately disappears after just a few seconds.

"So now tell me what to you know about them, to talk" Sans continues to say without give the other a little chance to talk back.

"Don't you see! They just a stupid thing come from the over dark-" He moved his lips a bit before uttering those words in a harsh tone.

"You truly know nothing about them..."Sans cut off 1's words by throw 1's collar away make 1 got fall to the ground hardly.

"Ugh- och..." 1 shouted out in pain when he just got to the ground in a sitting pose.

"Does it feel good when you get hurt" Sans still stood there like a unbreakable statue, while he said in a soft tone, also bend down a little too.

"What- of course is-" 1's shouted words once a again got cut off, but he just don't know that this is the last time that he can talk probably in this conversion.

"No" Sans said bluntly while got up, stand straight, stared at 1 make 1 suddenly feel a cool run down his body.

"If that so then why you just running your mouth, rolling your tongue, pinky your eyes and fit your pose to hurt them. You really think that you better than them?" Sans said in a frustrated tone while he started walk to 1.