Chapter 6: The sound of sickness

_____ At the end of chapter 5______

*BUMP

A slap waking a spinning memory mind boy from his memories, as he touched his cheek where got a slap. Looking up in a blank eyes while he thinking what type that he should murder this person ,and the thing he see suddenly open his mind up.

"OH right...why should i have to think that far while i already got him here" Dust unconsciously let out a smirk that keep grew up on his face while his eyes look deep to the in front of soul.

"My little Classy~"

_____Now( chapter 6)____

"och-that hurt you know" Dust take a touch at his face before he lightly chuckled, as he still siting on the floor.

"Sorry but is there something happen or wrong with you just now? I keep call you out but you just keep stared at me... Dust" Sans said in a bit worry tone while his face look traumatized.

"Then why you just leave me here...like you always do" Dust mumble at the last part while he gazing intently at Sans.

"Uh-" Sans sounded out while he pointed down, as Dust look towards Sans's hand.

"Oh!" Dust said in a silent tone while he lifted up the hand that holding Sans's wrist tightly.

And so that the reason why Sans has to stay here and call Dust, while Dust still in his own flashback, he grabbed Sans's hand unconsciously. As Sans has try many way to split Dust's hand apart but nothing work.

"It's seem that Classy still light like when he was young...good, he not change too much" Dust thought while he keep lifted Sans's hand up and down like a toy.

"och! what was that for?" Dust suddenly groaned in pain as he lets go of Sans's wrist, and rubbed his skull instinctively. Because of Sans flick his forehead.

"I don't want you to go on a "deep sleep" again" Sans said in a monotone mix with a little frustrated, while he make a scowling face.

Sans has no guilty at all with what he did, in fact he feel that this is the right thing to do with this situation.

"ha-ha right, now little help here." Dust faking a laugh in a mocking tone before he raised his hand, ask for Sans helped him up.

"Sure thing *Black Soil*" Sans said in a teasing tone while shrugging his shoulder in a loosen way before grew a smooth smile on his face.

Then Sans moves his hands down to Dust as Dust immediately take it. But things not go like what Sans thought it would be, he suddenly got pull down right after that.

...no sound what make up ,because Sans was to light so when he fall on top Dust, sound not affect anything. But it still hurt Sans's face when he hit right to Dust's rib cage.

Sans dizzy look up at Dust which it mean like "Seriously!"

"From all the nickname in the world you pick it?" Dust groaned in a scowling tone ,while frowning, leads Sans's body closer to him by pulling Sans's hand.

"But you have to admit that it really fit you" Sans said in a soft tone while he gigged.

"How now?" Dust said in a silent tone ,as he let go of Sans's hand to move it into Sans's mouth pull it closer to his face. While he lock Sans's waist with the other hand.

 While he lock Sans's waist with the other hand