Chapter 5 : The first time we saw you, Little Angel~(Part 1)

Note : For who haven't read or don't remember chapter 4 :This is a flashback so all the main characters are kids around 6 years old. And also the sky is raining right now.

_________ At the end of chapter 4________

"Umm...here let me help you" That voice spoke so peaceful make Dust somehow feel very comfortable in the deep inside.

That person reached his hand out in front of Dust's face as Dust raised his head and stared at the other hand for a moment before deciding to take that hand.

At that moment he knew, he touched his light, touched his angel.

And yes, his angle is nobody else than his Classy~

_________Now ( flashback)________

As soon as Dust took the other hand, he felt like an electric current was running through his bones, make him flinch and immediately retracting his hand.

Then he slowly stepped back while the other one just stay still and stared at him with a soft smile that not change at all.

When Dust was backing up, he suddenly tripped over a small rock, causing him to fall heavily to the ground, hitting his head at the tree stump.

A few lines of blood ran down Dust's face. Seeing that, the other skeleton said nothing as his soft smile change to a * ^ * one and turned his back ,ran away from Dust.

"How typic" Dust thought while rolling his eyes . He already foresaw this, people always like that , they all wants to abuse( beating things) him or leave him suffer behind.

"Sh*t, too much blood and this dam f*ck*ng rain make it worse" Dust groaning in his mind after he touching the blood on his head .

While he's grumble in his mind he suddenly heard some sound of footsteps getting louder as he look up and squint his eyes searching for it.

"Huh?!" Dust was surprised to see a small figure running closer to him, holding some antiseptic, bandages and a few other things.

A few minutes later, that little figure was standing in front of Dust as Dust raised his head and looked at the other skeleton in confused .

( Me : "I keep called Sans as the other skeleton because right now they don't know each other name yet")

That skeleton knelt down and slowly touched Dust's bleeding wound making Dust flinch and screech quietly.

The other just sigh and squeeze some medicine cream into his hand and gentle apply it on Dust's wound.

Right after that a second, Dust immediately grabbed *Sans's hand and pulled it hardly towards him as he squeeze that hand tighter .

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Dust yelled at *Sans while frowning, grinding his teeth as he look straight to the other in his murder eyes.

"Hmm... he don't like being touching huh ?" The other skeleton thought while tilt his head.

"You may look like a person who respect privacy but just let me help you with this pain then you can hate me all you want" The other said in a warm tone while gentle pull his hand away from Dust grab.

" He really think those lie can effect to me. How disgusting" Dust thought while looking away like he doesn't care about anything.

The other still stay there and just smile sweety ,and immediately launch to Dust when he see him put down his guard. Make Dust open wide his eyes and about to push that skeleton away but...