Chapter 7 :Your Love Is All I Need

Note:- Straight to the point, the drawing for this chapter is at the end of this chapter. And some of the au each of you guys name before will one by one be in this book or season 2. See you guys in maybe more than a week and enjoy.

_____ At the end of chapter 6______

"Yo Broskie! I just heard that you calling someone, why now you already hanging it? " A big tall figure coming from nowhere suddenly appears with a joyful tone. (Fresh)

"..." Response to that figure was just a big smile grew on the other's lips, as that one quickly run to the room where have many modern technologies. Especially in it have a big thing have all the world locate on it.(O)

"Humph, Is there something interesting?" Seeing his friend somehow go so hasty like that, make the tall one got amused, as he walk into that room but he just leaned his back against the door while crossing his arms, not truly go in.(F)

"I found him" (Outer)

_____Now (chapter 7)____

3 POV:

___________A new day has started, sunshine through a open window to an empty bed. Small invisible footsteps lead to a skeleton, who is prepare himself go to school.

____Outside, chilling atmosphere filled the air, the sky not too hot or cold, it's perfect. Day by day the school gate always open... is just that less students want to come in.

---------------

*Clink*| *Creak* A door of a high school room suddenly opens, appear a skeleton figure name by Sans slowly walks closer to his closet and opens it, make a creaking sound pop out.

Small noise of talking one by one book out of the closet to his embrace, seem to everything go really smooth as if it can keep going like that, till the end of today will be very wonderful for Sans.

However, the world can't ever let him go, even a small thing could be a signal of bad stuff. And now it's already show up in a way that makes the entire student in the hallway near Sans got jumpscare.

*BAMP + ^the closet whiz noise^

______*Stump; slimp...* Some of papers and books fell out of Sans's hand when someone suddenly wrestled him into his closed closet.

Sans widen his eyes in both shock and surprise ,as now he and that person are at a close distance, he even can feel the other breath through his outer layer of bone.

Sans hesitant, terrified look up, the person who did this to him is his 'new friend' Blue (Me: first time meet Blue at chap 3) ...although now Blue is so quiet, too quiet.

Each warm breath Blue let out merged with his frosty/cold aura just keep blow to Sans's face make Sans a bit shiver.

The more Sans focus on the other eyes, is somehow the flinch haunted him so far. It's empty with just an eye socket staring at him keep beat. But these hands are pinning/grabbing his arm right now is so shaking hard just like Blue fear with something.

Have to take some time before the silence finally got cut over ,but the awkwardness grow bigger. Whimper noise sounds out ,while the other tears fall down to Sans's face ,as then it go down the cold floor.

"C-Classy... you came back" Blue's lip trembled let out some bent words as he smiled ,a happiest smile he had ever made.

His Classy is back, it had been 9-10 years since 'that'. From every piece of his soul always remember/miss him each second and right now he here. He's here ...