Chapter 9: Nothing needs to be matter now...

Note:- We almost come to the end of season 1 so in this chap, things gonna go a bit eh-

-         Also to remind :Sans now is in a state like run out of magic so he can't teleport in nearly half of the chap.

______At the end of chapter 8_______

Everyone has a little evil in them, some just choose to embrace it... As in the day, the time you realize the people who just don't give back love and happiness... some other will take it with force. And this is what Nightmare doing now with none regret.

After all, Nightmare always chooses wisely way to satisfy the negative, painful desire that he had keep inside for these past years ,without unduly harming Sans...

Because until this world end, Sans always is his 'future'. The most precious things need to be protected from anyone else that doesn't have the right to touch...

_____Now(chapter 9)______

--------------

-------

Two lovely small to big figures both fall down to the place got obscured, while the daylight had gone away and the night darkness had risen up ___Lovely moment always have it end

- Tick tok -

-time out-

Ohhh...It just had been a 'little' while since they were in this pose that shield and protect. Nightmare had waited enough and too much, the 'play' time need to be start again.

"Och- ow ow..." From under and right close to Nightmare's chest, Sans quietly sound let out. Nightmare's tentacles only can shield Sans's head not every place so Sans still can feel the damage.

Slightly and gently, Nightmare let Sans down to the cold ground, while the emerald eyes follow the small body, scanning each of the other's expressions, to make sure there won't have any 'unnecessary' big traces.

However...something go wrong with him make he quickly looks away after it.

A little white, blue cotton thing is lying with a closing frowned eyes while rubbing itself to a few places got hurt.

Right before, Sans was a lovely earthly delights thing that he enjoys to play, to have fun...and now he just a perfect combination of cozy and cuteness. 

....Damn it.

Maybe it kinda makes inside Nightmare feel 'sorry' but haft wants to 'hurt' Sans more...it just reminds him of the time he- cried all over when Sans's left. His little heart had been terribly tormented by it.

Sans was just too wonderful for Nightmare to wouldn't fall for. He makes Nightmare love him so hard ,then simply leaves him so soon, all alone with these feelings... Sans is the one who always obeys to listen and...

...also is the one who betrays Nightmare at the end.

It's so stupid how he still can falling for this! As now Nightmare's shame turned to anger, he quickly launches many tentacles from his back to Sans's ankle, thigh and arm, wrist then squeezes it tightly despite Sans's hissing in pain.

Onto Sans's normal instincts of pain ,he turned his head away. But Nightmare immediately grabbed a side of his face, and take/fixed it in one place that only look to Nightmare.