nine☀️

After dropping off her mothers lunch, Aurora headed home to get ready for the dance. Although, she had one slight problem, what the hell was she supposed to wear? Cute? Casual? Dressy?

Dances back in France were pretty dressy and classy, but here in LA? She wasn't sure. She decided to go for a mix of casual and dressy, just to be on the safe side. She put on a black slip dress, paired with some black mesh socks and some slightly platformed shoes. She put her hair in 2 messy braids and did her normal makeup routine, but added a slightly tinted red lip gloss to make her look a bit more dressy.

She texted Julie and Flynn, telling them that she would meet them at the dance soon, before heading out the door

When she arrived at the dance, music was blaring and people were dancing. She couldn't see Flynn up at the DJ stand so she assumed she'd be back stage. As she entered the wing of the stage, she heard Flynn talking to Julie. "Are the guys here?"

"No, but I'm here which is even better." Aurora said as she walked up to the two girls. "Oh mon Dieu! vous êtes beaux les gars!"
(Oh my gosh! You guys look beautiful!)

"Thanks Red, you look beautiful too, I love that dress on you." Flynn said, making Aurora smile at the compliment, before furrowing her eyebrows.

"Red?" Aurora said, confused.

"Yep. I wanted to come up with a nickname for you because I was bored. And you have such pretty red hair, thus, I'm gonna start calling you red." Flynn said, making Aurora smile at her.

"Anyway, where are the guys?" Aurora asked the girls in front of her. "Did you see them after you left Carrie's house?"

"No I didn't." Julie said with a sigh. "And they will be here. They know how important this is to me."

☀️🌻☀️

"Is everybody fired up for Julie and the Phantoms?" Flynn asked the crowd, them all cheering in response. "Great! Keep that fire cause that's later. We're a little behind schedule. But don't worry, just enjoy these mind blowing beats."

Flynn walked over to the two girls, only to see them with confused smiles on their faces.

"Julie and the Phantoms?" Julie questioned Flynn.

"I had some free time in french class. And you better like it cause I registered it on Insta, Snapchat, Twitter..."

Flynn was cut off by Aurora putting her hand over her mouth.

"No! I love it. But I'd love it even more if the actual phantoms were here." Julie said as she put her hands over Flynn's, just as Aurora removed her hand off Flynn's face.

Flynn went to say something, but her eyes went wide and pointed at something behind Julie and Aurora's shoulders. Before Aurora could ask her what she saw, Flynn grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the stage with her.