eleven☀️

It was finally Friday, which meant the weekend was right around the corner. The only downside was that Aurora was ignoring Flynn and Julie at school that day because she was still upset with them.

Luckily, she didn't have many classes with them, and the ones where they were together, they didn't sit near each other.

The only problem was lunch. When Aurora had finished her art class, Flynn and Julie were waiting outside for her, hoping they could get her to talk to them.

"Red! We've been trying to talk to you all day." Flynn said as she and Julie approached the third member of their trio.

"Yeah. We're really sorry about missing the show, and we'll do anything to make it up to you." Julie apologised to the girl, again.

"I'm not even mad at you guys anymore, but I am upset." Aurora said quietly, before walking past them to get to the lunch hall. Although, she didn't make it far as a hand gently grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking away.

"No. You don't get to keep walking away from us. We know you're upset, and it's all our fault. But we're trying to apologise and make it up to you. Just, please listen to us." Flynn told the girl, Aurora's wrist still in her grasp.

Aurora just closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Look. We're really sorry we bailed on you. We had every intention of going to your art show because we know how excited you were for it. It's just that with me being so mad at the guys, them showing me who the song 'unsaid Emily' was about, finding out it was Luke's birthday, and then being grounded all in one day, it just completely slipped my mind. And I'm really sorry about it. And it's also my fault Flynn forgot. I called her and told her everything and because of that, she too forgot about it. Please forgive us." Julie said, truthfully, to their red headed friend.

Aurora just sighed as she listened to Julie's apology. She really did feel bad for ignoring both her and Flynn, and it wasn't intentional that they forgot about the art show.

"Alright. I forgive you." Aurora said to the two girls, making them smile happily over at the girl. "But! I'll be really sad if something like that happens again."

Julie and Flynn nodded their heads, before tackling Aurora into a group hug.

"Come on. Let's finally go to lunch." Flynn said, making the other two girls chuckle at her.

☀️🌻☀️

"So..." Aurora said to Julie as they were both walking home from school. "What was that little moment I saw happen on stage last night with Luke? You guys had a cute little moment."

Julie just blushed slightly and looked the other way. "I don't know." She sighed. "I think I like him, Ro. But he's a ghost! It could never work out. I know so much about him, and he knows so much about me. Why does he have to be a ghost." She mumbled the last part.

"Well, if it means anything, I think he likes you too." Aurora said to her friend, trying to cheer her up.

"Really? You think so?" Julie said.

"I know so. I think he's totally falling for you. Like you said, you know so much about each other." Aurora said with a smile.

"Well, I think Reggie is falling for you, too." Julie quickly changed the conversation, hoping that the blush would disappear from her cheeks.

"I guess there's no point in even denying that I like him, huh?" Aurora asked, Julie just shook her head in response. "I just, I don't know what to do." She said, before she stopped talking as they arrived at the studio.