City At War

Karai's plans for tonight did not go how she wanted it to. Everything went south so fast. Shinigami got taken down by Tigerclaw forcing Karai to surrender, giving her no choice but to call the turtles for help and was tied up with her feet off the floor.

Tigerclaw somehow knew that Karai had contacted the turtles and destroyed her phone. Worried for their safety, Karai decided to take a risk and cut herself free, kicking Fishface as she did. Tigerclaw then attacked as Razor and Fishface cheered him on. Just when Karai thought she had the upper hand, Tigerclaw threw her against some crates and grabbed her arm, lifting her in the air as she struggled to get away.

What Tigerclaw did next, cut her deeply then she'd ever imagine it could.

"I always thought you were a spoiled, petulant child. This world will not mourn you when you are gone." He said as he pointed his blade at her. Karai took in what he said, wondering if it was true.

"Tigerclaw!" Mikey called as he threw a star at him, and Karai took the chance to hit Tigerclaw in his one eye to escape. "Always have to wait till the last minute, guys?" She joked, not wanting them to notice her sudden sadness.

They all started attacking. Mikey freed Shini as she was finally waking up and they attacked Razor. April and Donnie were fighting Fishface while Leo and Karai were fighting Tigercalw who kicked Karai aside. The anger and sadness she felt at that moment was too much, so she was unable to control her snake form. Her smooth skin turned scaly white, her ruby eyes turned into a reptile emerald, and her hands turned into snake heads.

Karai then turned back to Tigerclaw with her fangs ready. Just when Tigerclaw was about to finish off Leo, she attacked him, wrapping her long snake arms around him, trying to choke him but again he was able to knock her down before she could do anything. If Karai wasn't so distracted by her thoughts, she would have used her fangs to poison him (not enough to kill him but enough for them to get away).

Just when Karai thought that Tigerclaw had finally won, April came in and saved the day, leaving Karai totally shocked. 'Are you kidding me? April O'Neil, was able to defeat Tigerclaw?' She snapped out of her thoughts when Mikey threw a smoke bomb, giving them a chance to escape. Karai made sure to set off the bombs as they did, and she couldn't help but smile when she heard it explode. 'That's what you get, Tigerclaw!'

...

Later at the lair,

Now that they were all safe, Karai thought more about what Tigerclaw said to her as she looked at the turtles and April. She looked at Leo. Would he mourn her if she died today? He has always been on her side and always believed in her...No, he wouldn't. Not after Karai poisoned and tortured his brothers and tried to kill his father.

She looked at Raph. Would he mourn for her? They tease each other and Raph seems to be more accepting of her...No, he would definitely not mourn  her. That accepting is not accepting is just Raph tolerating her. He never liked her, since the very beginning and he always sees her as a threat, he would probably be glade if she was dead. Which kind of made her upset because she thought out of all the turtles, she could become very close with Raphael since they seem to be very similar but that was just wishful thinking.

Donnie. Would Donnie mourn her? He didn't trust her in the beginning, but he seemed to have warmed up to her a little...No. Out of all the others, she tortured Donnie way worse with that wired helmet, almost frying his genius brain! She can still hear him scream in pain every time she looks at him. Plus, she knows he has a thing for April and after what she did to her, he will definitely be glad she's gone.

What about Mikey? He called her sister as soon as Splinter told them that she was his daughter and is always giving her a smile...No. Mikey may be forgiving but even he can't forgive everything Karai has done to him and his family. She saw the fear in those baby blue eyes of his when she poisoned him and Raph.