The Sai...

Karai took a few shaky breaths and held her sword firmly in her hands. She hesitated a little but after a while she slowly lifted the sword above her head. She took a few more shakey breaths and gripped the sword tighter. She closed her eyes and was just about to bring down the sword when-

"MIWA, STOP!!!" A desperate voice yelled, and Karai's eyes snapped open to see her father and brothers standing in front of her. Their eyes were wide and fearful. "W-What are you guys doing here?" Karai asked, she tried to not make her voice sound so broken, but it was hard to. "Shinigami, came to the lair and said you never made it home." Donnie explained.

"Yeah! Then Raph said he thinks you are going to...take your life...looks like he was right." Mikey said, his voice full of fear and sadness. Karai bit her lip to hold back the tears. "You guys shouldn't be here."

Splinter's ears were flat, and he had tears in his eyes. He swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking. "Miwa, p-put the sword down, w-we can talk about this, it does not have to be this way." Karai shook her head. "This is the only way father; this is the only way to make sure I don't hurt anyone else."

"Karai what are you talking about?!" Raph asked. "The things you did in the past are not your fault, it was all Shredder!"

"Oh, really?! Was it Shredder's fault when I ordered Shinigami to beat up April?! Was it Shredder's fault when I talked Leo into going behind your backs?! Was it Shredder's fault when I almost got Donnie blown up?! Was it Shredder's fault that he was able to capture me again?! Is it Shredder's fault that I am a disappointment to my father and mother! Is it Shredder's fault that everyone around me looks at me like a monster?!"

Splinter couldn't believe what he was hearing, none of them could and he started walking towards her. "Miwa-"

"Don't!" Karai shouted while backing up and gripping the sword tighter. Splinter immediately backed up. "Ok, ok." He said softly. "Miwa, I am not disappointed in you, nor is your mother, and no one sees you as a monster."

Karai scoffed. "Yeah, right! Every time you look at me you always have disappointment in your eyes, you even said I'm like Shredder!" Splinter felt a pain of guilt enter his heart; he was about to speak but Karai cut him off. "I poisoned the turtles and almost killed Leo! Raph never liked me which I don't blame him for! I hurt Donnie's girlfriend! And even when I saw the fear in Mikey's eyes, I still poisoned and hurt him!" Karai then looked at Splinter. "And today, you almost died because of me! This is the only way I can make sure I won't hurt anyone else!"

"My child, listen to me!" Splinter yelled desperately. "You are not a monster, you are the most fearless, passionate girl I know, and I couldn't be prouder to call you, my daughter! I love you, Miwa, we all love you and we want to help you!"

Karai shook her head. "No one loves me..." She choked and Splinter firmly shook his head. "That is not true!" Karai stepped back a little. "It is true, it is!"

"Karai, please, listen to us! We forgive you for everything, you're our sister, our family, we don't want to lose you!" Leo pleaded. "Please, Stop!" Karai shouted and Splinter slowly walked towards her, tears falling down his face. "Please, put it down." He whispered and Karai stepped back while whimpering. "Aka-chan, please put it down! Please, I love you so much, I don't want to lose you again! Please, please, put it down!"

Karai looked him in the eye and shook her head. "I-I'm sorry." Karai then brought the sword down at fast speed much to everyone's horror. "NO!!!" They all shouted, tears running down their faces. But before the sword could even touch Karai, something knocked it out of her hands, making it fall off the building.

They all looked to see Raph who was taking shaky breaths with tears running down his face and one of his sais missing. Apparently, he had thrown his sai to prevent Karai from taking her life. He glared at her and walked forward. "I made a promise to Shen, our mother, that I would save you from your darkness and I'm going to do just that even if you don't want me to! I'm not going to let you kill yourself!"

"No..." Karai whispered before falling on her knees. "No! No! No!" Splinter went to her and wrapped his arms around her. Karai punched him in the chest, furiously. "No! Let me go!"

"No. I will never let you go." Splinter whispered and held her firmly. He let out a few painful grunts when she punched him. Karai kept punching and screaming until she grew tired. "You should have let me go..." She said softly before falling asleep in Splinter's arms.

Splinter sighed. "Never..." He said before he looked at Raph. "Raphael, would you...?" Raph nodded. "I got her, Pop." Raph said before going over to him and picking up his sister. Mikey looked at the scene sadly. "Is Karai going to be, ok?"

Donnie wrapped an arm around him. "She will be fine, Mikey. She is just sick and needs help." Mikey nodded, though he didn't really understand, he didn't understand any of this, he just wanted to go home and pretend like this night never happened.

Leo sighed as he wiped his eyes. "Come on, guys, let's go home...we have a lot to talk about..."