Prologue

(12 years ago)
Play song at the top

Third person (TW ⚠️)

Today started off like normal with the house filled warmth and love. But what they didn't know is all of that would change by the end of the night.

Camila head off to daycare with her twin sister Britney. She loved Britney but Britney hated her for reason she didn't even know.

Britney would always push or hit camila when she could. When their family asked about the bruises camila would say she fell or tripped to protect her sister.

Camila and Britney get home from daycare with the rest of their family. Britney goes upstairs while camila stays downstairs. A few hours later she realized that Britney has been up there for a while now so she goes upstairs to check up on her.

When she got in the room camila sees Britney on the floor with bruises everywhere. Camila asks in a worried yet panicked voice" OMG What happened to you?"

Britney tells camila to come closer. Camila's mom who she didn't see in the room. Knocked her out with chloroform. She put some of Britney's blood on camila and put the blooded bat in her hand.

Camila woke up with a banging headache . She looked around when suddenly the door bust open. Her brothers and Father looked at the scene in front of them. They all except her brother Romeo turned towards camila with so much hate in their eyes.

She tried to explain but got cut off when someone kicked her in her stomach. She turned to see her oldest brother Lorenzo had kicked her but he didn't stop there he continued.

A few minutes later all the brothers had joined except Romeo and her 6 year old brother Angelo who didn't understand what was happening. She was crying uncontrollably and apologizing.

They continued like they couldn't hear her screams until their dad told them to stop. She sighed in relief thinking her dad believes her.

They parted while her once kind father walked towards her dangerously and slapped her across her face. He then said take her to the basement.

She started to sob and scream while her once kind brothers dragged her to the basement by her hair.

They starved her, beat her,and worse of all tortured her to the point she stopped crying and gave up.

( Two weeks later)

Her father came down to the basement and told her she is not staying in his house she will be going to a boarding school that will fix her.She said," Father please tell me what I did whatever it is I can fix it I swear."

He looked at her in disgust and said," You are not my daughter and I am not your father never call me that again understand." She nodded sadly. He slapped her and said ," DO YOU UNDERSTAND." " yes",she said sadly. He grabbed her hair and dragged her to the front door.

She saw her siblings and mom with a smug smirk on their face. The  only people who have believed her and looked at her sadly was her brother Romeo and Angelo.  Angelo and Romeo had tears in their eyes while looking at her. They were held back by Lorenzo and Massimo.

Her dad throw her to the ground and told her to get in the car. She got in the car and watched as her house once full of happiness and love pass by. She then promised that she would never go back to them and if she did she would make their lives hell.

————————————————————————
Camila

————————————————————————Camila

Britney