Chapter 5

Stefano P.O.V

I watched as she walk out of the door leaving me shocked. How come my shy and innocent daughter turn into this. I look towards Lorenzo who looked deep in his thoughts.

We sign some paperwork for her school transfer. When we walked out we see her with 4 people. 2 girls and 2 boys why is she talking to boys? She is my daughter she shouldn't be walking like a whore talking to boys and being a bitch to her family.

I think about walking up and confronting her but chose not to have her glare at me again. Like seriously her glare is scary as freak even made me shake in my boots.

I will give her until tomorrow to say her goodbyes and fix her attitude. She needs to know her place as a child of mine. She better not act ungrateful either I will not have that.

She is so different, she used to be shy and kind but now she is rude, scary,and independent . And I don't like it.

******Time skip ******
Camila POV

Today is the day I move in with my biologicals the bastards that hurt me more than anyone else could have.I have everything sorted out.

My parents and friends are going to come live in Italy until I turn eighteen. I going to keep most of my stuff here and buy the things I need there. My dogs will stay with me and I will bring some of my less flashy cars.

The mafia is going to stay here so I gonna have to work from my computer. I might have to fly back out if there's a problem but otherwise I'm set to go. My underboss is going to watch over the mafia while I'm gone.

I pick out an comfortable outfit for the trip to Italy.

I put my hair in a messy bun and head downstairs

I put my hair in a messy bun and head downstairs. I walk towards the breakfast table to see my mom crying.

" Mommm why are you crying." I say in a sad voice. " You're going to see your real parents again and forget about us." She says in a worried and sad voice.

" Mom I will never forget about you and they are not my real family you are just because they share the same blood as me doesn't make them my family. You are my mom and will forever be my mom."

My mom sighs and smiles. She rushes over to me and hugs me. " I sorry for being insecure I just don't ever want to lose you, you are my pride and joy , my strong independent daughter."

I smile and hug her tighter. My dad comes downstairs and sees us hugging. " What about me, I like hugs too. You know what since y'all want to hug without me I'm gonna hug myself."
He says hugging himself.

I shake my head at my dad's silliness and open my arms. He immediately put me and mom in a big hug. " I am gonna miss you cammy , I am so proud of you so keep being my smart, strong , stubborn , and independent daughter okay." He said his words muffled by my hair.

We pull apart and I see a tear stream down his face. " Don't cry because if you cry then I'm gonna cry and we don't want that do we." I say as I wipe his tears away.He smiles and kisses my fore head. " I love you" He says.  "Love you too dad."

We pull apart when we hear a click. We see mom with her camera. I shake my head she is always taking pictures and when I mean always I mean always she never forgets her camera. The dogs come and tackle me to the ground and give me kisses all over my face.

My dad helps me bring all my stuff down stairs and gives me another hug while mom makes me treats for the plane ride. I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and get tackled to the ground by Sofia and Noah. They start to plant kisses all over my face. I laugh " Y'all two are just like my dogs.

I turn towards Laura and Marco. They embrace me in a tight hug and sigh. Soon after Sofia and Noah join. They all sigh and start crying making me cry .

Ugh I hate them so much now my cheeks are stained. "Love you" They all say at the same time. "Love you too"I say. We close the door and walk to the table to eat breakfast. Once we are halfway through the breakfast we hear knock on the door.

—————————————–——————————

A/N

Sorry for how long it took I'm finishing up school so there are finna be lots of more  updates. I hope you enjoyed this chapter , sorry it was so short.
Btw this is what her parents house looks like