Chapter 3

(Bio Father) Stefano's POV

The grey suit jacket landed on the chair in front of my desk. Lorenzo sat across from me sighing. I poured the whiskey into two glasses and hand Lorenzo one , sighing heavily after a long day of working with my impossible employees.

I look over at a picture of  Camila and I playing at a park when she was 3. I wish I could get a second chance. I forgive her and looked over my actions. It was wrong to hurt her like that and send her away.

She was just a kid. I just am still shocked that she could do that to Britney. Everyone felt sorry for doing what we did to her the house wasn't the same when she left.Instead of its warm and happy feeling it became cold and full of sorrow.

I sigh and shaking those thoughts out of my head , I closed my tired eyes thinking of my family at home. I haven't seen them in nearly two days since. me and Lorenzo left for a business trip. We was supposed to go home this morning but they just had to do something that we, again, had to fix.

We would be leaving for home tonight but we wanted to rest our eyes, if only for a few minutes. Almost into a dose the ringing of my phone had me wide awake. Looking to the impossibly bright screen with squinted eyes, I saw that it was an unknown number.

Groaning, I answered expecting it to be one of my employees but it wasn't. "Hello is this Mr. Ricci?"

"Yes this is he what do you want?" In a annoyed voice

" Sir we have ran a DNA test on a girl  named Camila rose Hernandez her ,foster parents died in a car crash today.We have found that she is a 99.9% match with you so she is your child. We want to know if you would like to adopt her if not she will be placed back into the system."

I gasp in shock, oh mio dio my baby girl. I feel tears run down my face. I finally found her now we can be a happy family again. Lorenzo looks at me like I'm a mad man maybe because I never cry.

I snap out of my thoughts when someone on the phone clears their throat. " I will take her."

" okay sir you can pick her up at school tomorrow." With that he hung up.

I can't believe my baby girl is coming back. I can't wait to meet her. I am ready to forgive her but I also have to make sure what happened years back doesn't happen again.

Lorenzo says " what happened are you okay," in a worried voice.

" I'm great," I replied smiling. He gives me a worried look and says " So what was the phone call about." In a worried tone.

"I found her I found Camila." He looks at me to see if I am telling the truth. Once he realizes that tears start to stream down his face.

" So what are we waiting for let's get her ," He says. I pick up my phone and call my people to get my key ready.We pack up our stuff and head to the jet.

Once we are on the jet we talk about Camila and work stuff. I lay back in my chair and thinking about how my Camila is. She probably is still shy and kind like she has always been. I can't wait to meet her.