Chapter 2

A/n
   I edited it a little to go more with the next chapter

Recap;

"Camila Hernandez come to the office, Camila Hernandez come to the office."
———————————————————————————
Camila's POV

I groan what does he want now. Laura leans over and says " What did you do now," in a bored voice. I shrugged and said "How am I supposed to know?". I got up and walked to the office.

I took long strides into the principal's office and kicked his doors open. "What did you call me for J cause it wasn't me?" I kept my emotionless face on as I saw J 's facial expression change into pity. " I'm sorry to tell you Sunny but your foster father has died. "

He looks at me for a reaction. I groan and slam my head against the desk say " Dang they couldn't wait until I turned eighteen. Those Freaking bastards well at least they are dead."

They all look at me shock. I bet they expected me to burst into tears. Hehe I haven't shed tears since I was 6." So what going to happen to me now."

The principal clears his throat "Umm so they took a DNA test to see if you have any family. They found your family and ask them if they wanted to adopt you. Your family agree so you will be going with them."

I groan and bang my head on the desk. Why is today going like this like what did I do to deserve this. I look up and glare at the principal. The principal visibly shakes from the glare which makes me a little guilty.

It isn't his fault I hate my family. I sigh and say "Okay that ain't happening without a fight but anyways who are these people." I look over at them but I'm shocked to see the people who betrayed me the worse right in front of me.

The principal says " They are your biological father and older brother."

—————————————////

   A/n

This chapter isn't the best I probably have a lot of mistakes in this chapter if you have advice for this chapter pls comment those suggestions. 😘