Chapter 4

Camila's POV
————————————————————————

I turn my eyes to sperm donor. He is watching me with a big smile on his face. I have only seen him smile when I was in pain and my vision blurred with tears.

I look back at him with no emotions on my face. His smile flatters slightly when I don't return his enthusiasm.

He steps forward to engulf me in a hug but I step back, letting a little disgust show on my face. There is no way in hell am I letting that piece of crap touch me.

His and my biological brothers' smiles falls completely when he sees my reaction. After a few moments of silence sperm donor clears his throat and says in a cheery voice,

"Bambina we missed you , how could you just run away like that ?" RUNAWAY I didn't run away I was throw out after years of abuse and kidnapped.

I look at him with the coldest face I could muster up. He stumbled back and started visibly shaking. I stand up and look towards the principal " I am not going with them."

The principal sighs and says " You have to you are not 18 yet and have no right over your guardianship." I sigh in defeat and make a mental note to have a little talk with my social worker. I turn towards my biologicals.

" You can pick me up tomorrow at 3:30 from my house. I should be packed and ready to go. I step closer to the and say in a calm but murderous tone " But If you try any of that shit you pulled when I was younger I will chop off your dicks piece by piece and feed it to you like cucumber slices understand?"

They nodded frantically. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" "Yes," In a terrified tone . I smirk, grown men scared of a little old 17 year old girl but I guess that is reasonable I even get scared of my self sometimes.

I walk out of the office texting my friends to meet me at the school entrance.