✨Chapter 7✨

Plz check out the song it is one of my favorites I love Brent faiyaz

Lorenzo

I watch camila as we gets off the plane.I wonder what happened to her to make her so disobedient. I don't regret what we did in the past nor do I have any remorse for what happened.

I felt like she deserved it she hurt our angelic sister who did nothing to her. She should be the one saying sorry to us for being so rude and running away.

Even though we punished her she is still our sister so now that we have her she is never going away. I don't care that the law says she can leave when she is 18 she is staying even if we have to lock her up.

When we get to the car after getting our baggage. I open the door for her and smile at her. She glares at me and scoffs. She walks around the car and opens the other door for herself to get in.

I try to make conversation by bring up our brothers and sister but she puts her ear phones in and tunes me out. I sigh and get back to work on my computer.

Camila

15 minutes later ........

We pull up to the mansion of my nightmares. The one I promised not to come back to, but here I am so I'm going to honor my promise to myself the night they abandoned me.

I open my car door and grab my bags the driver George who I have know since I was a little girl tried to take them but I shook my head

George pulled me into a hug. " I have missed you sunflower." I hugged him back smiling a little from the nickname he uses to use all the time for me. " I missed you to curious George." He laugh at the nickname I had for him.

We pull away from the hug when someone cleared their throat. I look to the person to see the one and only sperm donor. " Ugly bastard" I mumbled under my breath.

I nod towards George and start walking to the front door. I walk into the house to see it exactly the same as when I left. Sperm donor and Sperm siblings are right behind me.

" You can meet everyone at dinner no one knows your here so no one should bother you." I nod. They show me to my room which is horribly decorated. I ask who decorated it.They replied "Your sister did isn't great." I looked at them and laughed in their face. " Umm no it makes me want to throw up ".