Chapter 10

Camila POV

I woke up with a weight on my chest. I look to see a cute matteo sleeping softly on my chest. I didn't wanna wake him up so I scrolled through my phone until he woke up.

I feel Matteo stir until he pokes his head up looking at my phone."Nosy much,Good Morning."I said, kissing his nose.He blushes and hides his head in my neck muttering good morning. I laugh, standing up.

I set him on my hip ,he lays his head on my shoulder. I walk downstairs and sit him on the counter while I make me,Romeo Angelo,and Teo pancakes and eggs.

While I cooked I put on missing out by Brent Faiyaz sing and danced with him. Once the food was done we sat and eat.I listened while he told me about his favorite stuffed animal sage. Once we finished eating everyone except Romeo and Angelo started coming downstairs.

They sat down at the table and started reaching for the pancakes and eggs. I slapped their hands away while they glared at me.

"What the heck." Massimo said. " These are not for you, these are for my older brothers and I don't see them here yet." I say.

With that, I walk away with matteo on my hip. I turn back and say with a scowl on my face

" And if I find out any of you touched it I will cut off more than your fingers. "  They looked a little scared 😟 . Pussies.While i go to matteo's room and get  him ready.

I'm going to take him to get checked out then spend some time with him. Once i'm done getting him ready.I sit him on my bed and put on secret pets of life.

I take a shower and put my hair in a bun. I got dressed in a casual yet comfortable outfit and went to ask Romeo and Angelo if they wanted to come with.Romeo had work so only Angelo could come.

Matteo's outfit

Matteo's outfit

Camila's outfit

Camila's outfit

While I'm walking to my car ,I hear brit Barbie (Britney) complaining about wanting my car and how I don't deserve it.
Ava was
She sounds so dumb like I paid for my car not her precious daddy. My car already came last night so I buckled Matteo in a car seat I told my men to put in once Angelo got in the car I pulled off.