Chapter 8

Plz check out the song
Recap : I head downstairs to hear a commotion in the dinning room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Camila

I kicked the doors open and everyone went silent. Lorenzo had a stone cold face,  Giovanni gave me a small yet motherly smile, Massimo was glaring at me, Romeo and Angelo were smiling like idiots and Britney the wicked witch of the West was obviously glaring at me, well it didn't look like a glare more of a constipated face. Sperm donor didn't even look my way and Sperm carrier was scowling at me.  I glare at everyone except Romeo and Angelo.

They seem to snap out of their trance and watch me walk over to an empty seat next to Romeo and Angelo. Before any one can say a word the food is served.

It is shrimp Alfredo or that's what I think it is. Before I can question who made this sperm carrier opened her mouth. " I made shrimp Alfredo to welcome you home dear." She say in a fake sweet voice.

I look at her then the food and back to her in disgust . I push the food away and sip on my water that set next to me. She looks at me in shock.As she was about to speak sperm donor clears his throat.

"Since it has been years since we last seen you we are going to introduce ourselves and say one thing about ourselves. I go first I'm your father and I like to play piano." First off not my father but okay.

" I am your mother and I like shopping I hope later we can go shopping together." Keep hoping because I only go shopping with people I like.

" I am your oldest brother Lorenzo but you can call me Enzo I like playing football." I will not be calling you that but okay.

" I am your second oldest brother Giovanni I like cooking and cuddles I would love to cuddle and cook with you bambina."He gets up to hug me but I hold my hand up and shake my head no. Kinda creepy but no I will not be cuddling with you cagna.

" Massimo and I like boxing ohh and I don't like you cagna." He said in cold voice.  Well Massimo guess what I don't like you either . I flip the bird at him.He looks at me in shock.

" I'm your fourth oldest brother Romeo and I like playing the guitar."He hug me and then proceeds to whisper in my hair " Welcome home sorella  I missed you." "I missed you too" I whispered back. We pull apart.

"I am your fifth oldest brother Angelo and I like playing video games."He pulled me into a side hug while smiling at me but let go once someone clear their throat.

" I'm your twin sister Britney I like shopping Ugh daddy do I have to do this I hate this brat ." I shake my head. I go to stand up thinking that's it. Until Father dearest stops me. " It's your turn." I smirk and say " I'm Camila Hernandez and I like guns and knives I would love to show you my skill with them on y'all." In a sickly sweet voice.

Everyone gasp as I start to get up Romeo stops me. I raise my eyebrow to which he points to a little boy who sat next to Sperm carrier and Womb sharer. I look at him closely with curiosity. He looks so scared with all the attention on him that he gets up and runs to what seems like his room.

" I'm so sorry he is very incompetent and doesn't speak." Sperm carrier says as womb sharer snorts and mumbles freak under her voice. I stand and start to walk towards where he ran.

I knock on the door but no reply is heard so I open the door. I see a small figure under the covers crying. He reminds me of what I was like when I was younger. I walk towards him and sit on his bed. I grab him and bring him towards my chest giving him a hug. He seems shocked but quickly hugs me back. While hugging him I notice fresh smile scratch marks on his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

What do you think of Britney so far

What do you think of Stefano so far

What do you think of Matteo so far

What do you think of Romeo and Angelo so far

What do you think of Massimo so far

What do you think of Sperm carrier so far

What do you think of Giovanni so far

What do you think of Lorenzo so far

What do you think of Camila so far