Chapter 18

It's Friday, finally. I have today and Monday off school for Easter so I'll definitely be writing then and Sunday. Tomorrow I will sadly be unavailable. Anyways, thank you all for over 1,000 reads. This story blew up quicker than any of my other books and I really appreciate that.
Also, Ava Marie Clements as Isabelle. Photo above.
Now let's go.

Ten years later~

Edward:

"Renesmee!" Bella calls up the stairs. "Come on we have to go!"
Everyone was waiting downstairs, including me, for Renesmee to get dressed and finish packing. Today we're moving to Baltimore from Ithaca. From here to Baltimore is a five hour drive, longer with traffic.

Ness joins us with a fake smile. She graduated from her first high school, Ithaca High, and made a few friends along the way. Those of whom she was reluctant to leave, but knew it was for the best. She grew fast over the past years, and looks beautiful. Her dark brown hair grew long, and her once chocolaty brown eyes morphed into a green and brown hazel. She looks more like Hope than Bella, and sometimes it pains me. But no matter how much it hurts, I never look away from my daughter, because she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. My own little miracle.
As for Jacob, he's with us. After some time in Baltimore, we might move back to Forks to stay with the packs. For now, Leah is doing well taking over leading the pack, which now consists of her, Seth, Jake, Quil and Embry.

"Come on sunshine," Alice jokes. She goes to put her hand on Ness' shoulder, but Ness walks out the door with her suitcase and a few other bags.

"It's alright Alice, give her time to adjust," Esme suggests. Bella and I got into our car with Renesmee and when everyone packed everything, we got on the road.
We made it to Baltimore, and drove through secluded woods to a residence Esme has owned for years.

"I was born and raised in Ohio, but I spent my teenage years here," Esme says as she leads us inside.
It was a pretty home, and was bigger than the ones we had in Forks and Ithaca.
"Jasper and I call master!"
"Alice, every room is a master."
"Yay! Jasper let's go."
We unpacked and after a bit I went into Renesmee's room to check on her.

"You okay princess?"

"Yeah. I just wish I could stay in one place for a while without having to constantly move every five or so years, and actually meet real friends. Not that being around family isn't great, it's just that everyone here is older and I want friends more my age."

"Sweetheart, we're not offended, just worried. And thank you so much for calling me old," I roll my eyes.

She chuckles, "You know what I mean."

"But at some point Ness, you'll have to accept that this is your life. It will from now on be your life. And that's the great thing about having family by your side, we'll always understand how you're feeling because we felt the same way."

"Thanks dad," she smiles. She gives me a hug, and then I let her sleep for the night.

Hope:

The sound of clinking glasses fills the throne room as the Guard sits among the Kings and we all sip on the blood in our cups. Tonight was a night for celebration, seeing as we succeeded at yet another mission and was able to track down a narcissistic vampire psychopath.

"You two were amazing out there," Jane says looking towards me and Alec. I look at him and smile, before turning back to Jane.