𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"this sucks ass." y/n protested for the thousandth time.

the pair were practically skin to skin in the midst of a crowded and roisterous train. y/n could barely keep her composure and bakugou was beginning to lose his patience.

with the roll of his eyes, he stuck his arm out in front of her as the train came to a screeching halt. the blond tightened his grip on the handlebar that rested above them.

he didn't even try to mask his irritated expression.

with her sweltering back pressed flush against the boy's chest, he peered down at the girl after the train had begun to move again. "will you stop complaining and just fucking hold onto something?! if you fall, i'm leaving your ass right there." he scolded almost.

the amount of sympathy he carried for y/n was admirable, but the suffocating environment that they were presently in was starting to piss him off.

rather than emitting a response, y/n unhurriedly pivoted on her toes to face the short-tempered teen.

a deep glower smothered her once gloomy expression. peeking up at bakugou, she blew out a gust of air before speaking. "fine."

she snaked her arms around his torso and latched the side of her head against his chest, releasing a triumphant sigh afterwards.

taken aback by the unforseen movement, bakugou let out an inaudible grunt as his face contorted into a dumbfounded manner.

for a split second, his reflexes contemplated between shoving the girl away or allowing it. oddly, his subconscious settled on the latter.