𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"m-mina... who's this?" a timid voice echoed off of the tapered walls.

it was a little over eight p.m when you had arrived on campus, waiting patiently for mina's signal to creep in through a back door undetected by strategically placed cameras and motion sensors.

you were enlivened, you couldn't deny the fact. partly due to the thrill of being caught, but mostly because you'd get to see bakugou again.

hauling your carry-on over your shoulder with a faint grunt, you and mina both swung your bodies around at the question.

your heart immediately eased at the sight of a viridescent, curly haired boy with freckles that stained his features.

you raised your hand and waved it enthusiastically as a broad smile stretched across your face. however, mina quickly reached up to tug your hand back down.

"midoriya, this is bakugou's girl friend, y/n. now if you don't mind, we're kind of on a mission here." at the sound of this misleading statement, you contort your appearance into one of a staggered expression.

izuku's mimicked yours, the only difference being that his soon softened into one of sincerity as he glanced at you briefly.

"well, any friend of kacchan is a friend of mine!" he beamed as he stuck his marred hand out, only to retract it cautiously when he parted his lips to speak again, "b-but what is she doing in our dorm building? and why is she wearing a mask? i-is she terminally ill?!" panic arose within the boy at this point, his frantic emerald orbs ricocheting between yours and mina's.