𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"so, who's the boy?"

at the unsuspected question, you lifted your head to seize your sister's quizzical glance from across the kitchen table.

it was seven in the morning to which you and your other half were currently indulging in your morning routine of eating stale cereal before the start of school. your mother, as expected, nowhere to be found.

"what?" you mugged as you released your hold of the spoon, causing it to clash loudly against the glass bowl.

you hadn't told y/s/n anything about the blond since the day you two met, so the question really did take you by surprise.

rolling her eyes with a scoff at your retort, your mini-you laughed bitterly, "you think i'm an idiot?"

you raised your eyebrows in eagerness to answer, only to be shut down by her harsh glare.

"don't." she sternly pointed at you. you stifled a laugh, raising your hands in mock defense.

"i heard you talking last night. i also heard the sound of lips smacking like you were being suffocated, or some shit."

you cringed heavily at her choice of words and slowly lowered your head into your arms in absolute shame.

though you couldn't stop reminiscing about what went down at midnight—the feeling of his rugged, yet soft lips on yours, or coarse hands against your bare skin clutching you close—you couldn't help but fret that someone else might've heard you too.