𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

not much time seemed to pass from your last text to bakugou and the moment your ears perched at the sound of a door opening.

minutes before that, mina had managed to escort you to the dorm bathroom where you were given the chance to brush your teeth with a spare that she had, as well as handle any other business.

presently, you had returned to your tranquil state on his bed, nearing the depths of sleep again when you were rendered conscious by the unusual crushing sensation of a human body on top of yours.

frantically, you wheezed out an involuntarily laugh, hands desperately flailing to slap a muscular surface to which you knew belonged to the blond.

the fresh scent of irish spring had confirmed that he had just finished showering, though the feeling surely wasn't enough to replace your will to breathe.

"air. air please!" you managed to let out with the little amount of strength you had left.

"air's for losers. that what you are?" the boy mocked as he finally rolled up off of you.

you couldn't help the exaggerated swirl of your eyes at the comment, grateful for the feeling of your lungs being welcomed with oxygen again.

"fuck me." you huffed.

"maybe if you ask nicely." bakugou had turned to face you, a sly smirk branding his lips at the nature of his crude statement.

"oh shut it." you blew out a gust of air, hands reaching his chest to humorously shove him.

you seriously wondered how a human as hostile and malevolent as bakugou could be so inappropriate. despite that, it was one of the many things you cherished about him.