𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

the blaring sound of an all too familiar ringtone had awoken you from a sleep that you had just fallen into not even a minute ago.

as your heart continued to thump violently, you mentally cursed yourself for having forgotten to silence your ringer as you searched around for the device.

stuck in a daze, you didn't even bother to glance at the contact name. instead, your thumb slid across the screen, eyes squinting at the vivid display before you placed the phone to your ear.

"hello?" you questioned, your tone laced with grogginess and slight impatience as you wondered who in their right mind would be calling you this late.

"get your lazy ass out of your bed and come outside."

you remained quiet as your conscious struggled to pinpoint the source of the voice on the other line.

it didn't take too long however, because you knew exactly who had called. the specific choice of vocabulary and sharp tone you'd known to only belong to one person.

this didn't calm your thrilled heart. rather, it worsened it.

"bakugou?! what—i'm so confused right now." you were now sitting up in bed, eyebrows furrowed with great intensity.

"i didn't stutter did i? hurry up, it's cold out here."

"bro what." you glimpse at your screen, "it's 11 o' clock and you're telling me you're outside my damn house?!"