𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

an unending loop is precisely what you seemed to be trapped in as yet again, another fight had unveiled between you and your stepmother.

that in addition to your stress relief methods were unchanging; the slam of your front door muffled the anguish pleas of your younger sister as you made your way to your notorious lookout.

the disappointment you felt when bakugou had told you that he couldn't be bothered with relationships was undeniable, but his willingness to see you tonight—past his bedtime especially, brought you a little hope.

you'd think that any normal person would immediately shut down when confronted with bakugou's aggressive nature, though this only sprouted your attraction to him.

if anything you could top his attitude, and then some. all while in good spirit. 

on the contrary, the ill-tempered boy was conflicted with his feelings. becoming the number one hero was his only priority. he vowed that nothing would interfere with that.

nevertheless, he too was beginning to realize your effect on him. how much he cared and unintentionally showed it at that—the way a subtle blush would creep onto his cheeks at your innuendos or obnoxious nicknames. his comrades would notice this too.

though this only fueled an ever-present frustration within bakugou, simply because he knew that you wouldn't stop, that he didn't want you to stop.

presently, you promptly turned your head towards the sound of upcoming footsteps, smiling sluggishly.

"if your goal was to scare me, you failed. really badly." you remarked, smothering your spliff into a nearby rock.