𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

ೃ࿐

ೃ࿐

╰┈➤ 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

. ⋆·˚ ༘ * ⋆·˚ ༘ *

"i want you to write down everything new you'd think i'd want to know about you when we see each other again." he hands you a notebook.

the appearance of it was ordinary, yet the weight behind the gesture made it a diamond in your palm.

even as life continued to materialize all around you two in the vast airport, you were able to register none of it but this very moment between you and katsuki.

"i wanna know everything." your eyes roll unawarely, a sheepish grin staining your lips at the outright corniness of the situation, "and be reminded of the girl that i had only met a month ago, and fall for her all over again."

you turn your head, eyes tailing the voice of your father who had just called out to you from a distance reminding you of the five sparing minutes you had left before you had to board your flight home.

"and i'll do the same. i'll tell you all about my days, whether good or bad." you were reoriented back, all credit to the only voice that seemed to keep you sane.

"and when i become the number one hero, which nobody better ever doubt that i will, you'll be the first person i name in my speech."

48 HOURS BEFORE DEPARTURE.

you couldn't even muster up a simple goodbye to bakugou as you quite literally teleported out of the dorm building.

the boy hadn't moved from the position that you had left him in, dreading that the validity of your words might cave in if he did. for once in his life, he was beginning to fathom the possibility of actually losing something, or better yet someone, worth losing.

you were able to make it home in one piece externally, but internally it felt like your heart and lungs had shifted to settle under an anchor.

it was a mess.