8. THE OFF LIMITS RULE

Elliana Pierce

Elliana Pierce.

My god.

The things this girl does to me.

I FIRST MET ELLIANA PIERCE at my best friend's father's wedding. She was sitting so peacefully under a tree in a long white dress, with floral pattern. She looked so beautiful. I didn't know who she was at first until she spoke. God her voice. It's so soft and angelic. If I'm being completely honest I don't even remember what she talked about. I was so engrossed by her voice. Then Kam happened. I remember everything that happened after she stormed away. Kameron would murder me if I forgot.

Flashback

"You are too stay away from her" he huffed. His scowl etched on his face as he stared me down.

"You can't make that decision for her" I argued back at him. I needed to be around her again. I would make sure of it.

"I can and I will. You might be my best friend Nick but I won't hesitate to beat you to a pulp if you come near her again" he fumed, his chest rising and falling as he tried to calm himself down.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walked past him back to the party knocking into his shoulder as I passed so he'd know I'm not done.

Why does my best friend have to be such a douche?
And why did she have to be his sister?

—————————————

It was late afternoon when I got a text from Kameron's little brother. I hadn't seen Elliana, whom I learned her name was, since the wedding and I was fuming at Kameron for removing my privileges to visit the house. I know she moved there but I'm no longer allowed to go over there to 'see him'. He's really going all the way to make sure we don't talk.

Kaleb (Kameron's Brother #3)

Hey Nick, I know you itching to see Elle again and tbh I know she is too. If you free this afternoon, I happen to know that Kameron has gone to the gym, so do what you will with this information.
Ps. Use a condom

This is it. I've been waiting for a sign to go see her and this is it. Kameron's gone, and Elle wants to see me too. I don't think I've drove to the Cortez Mansion faster than I did this afternoon. Once I arrived, Kaleb made sure to sneak me past Kian and Kane who unfortunately on Kameron's side about me and Elle. I don't really know what side Kaleb is on but for all the years I've known Kameron's family, Kaleb has always kept to himself and been quiet.

"She's getting pizza right now in the kitchen. You can surprise her there" he nodded his head towards the kitchen.

"Hey thanks man. Truly" I smiled at him gratefully. "I just want to see her happy. You make her, so go hang with her" he smirked back.