14. FEELINGS

IM SO TIRED right now

IM SO TIRED right now. I couldn't sleep at all last night because Kane had his friends over and they were so loud.

"Good Morning Elle!" Kane cheers as I walk into the kitchen. I glare at him with the dark bags underneath my eyes.

"Shut up" I scowl at him. He raises his hands in surrender and grab a breakfast bar from the pantry. I sauntered out into the living room when I stopped at the sight.

It was Nick. Playing dinosaurs on the floor with Finn. My ovaries fuck- what no! Why am I thinking that?

"Nick? What are you doing here?" I beamed, my smile reaching my cheeks. He turned to face me and patted Finn's head before hopping up and walking over to me. Before I could get more words out he picked me up and spun me around. I squealed in shock and he finally let me down. He put his hands underneath my head and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear while looking at me.

"Hey Sunshine. I came over today, seeing that Kameron is away for the day, but when I got here you were still asleep, so I didn't want to interrupt you. And then Finn asked if I wanted to play with him and I couldn't say no to the little man" he smiled down at me. He's perfect. His smile, his hair- stop Elle, he won't think of you like that.

"That was nice of you to let me sleep in. Trust me, you do not want to wake me out of my slumber" I chuckled and Nick laughed along with me. He let his arms fall down to his side and I internally cried at the loss of contact. Why am I so reactive to his touch?

"I though that maybe you and I could hang out today. Just you and me" he smirked with his pearly white teeth that make me swoon. Ok I need to get myself under control-

"Yeah. Let me just change real quick" I said running up to my room. I scoured through my drawers until I picked out an outfit.

(A/n: this is what she's wearing but you can imagine whatever

(A/n: this is what she's wearing but you can imagine whatever. Elle likes to be comfy ok)

"Damn Sunshine" Nick voice mumbled from behind me. I spun around from looking at the outfit in the mirror to see him leaning up against the doorframe. I walked up to him shyly before giving him a little spin.