Beauty

The next day he woke up to find himself in his fluffy bed, it was a good start, then he remembered today he will met the protagonist. He just wanted to sleep and do nothing, why was he here again?

He put the uniform of the kindergarten it was a pink shirt with long sleeves and a blue long shorts. It fit him perfectly and highlight his chrimsom hair, if you saw him you immediately will surely faint from cuteness.

He then went to the entrance and looked around one more time, the apartment was quite big to live alone but he liked it anyway, but he was a little alone without someone in there.

When he closed the door, he saw a beautiful sight. It was Korea but unlike his time as Kim Rok Soo this Korea was still standing, the sight made him smile a bit before return to his stotic face.

He will sure enjoy his time here.

'But to do that i have to to go to kindergarten first'

And before he walked he was standing in front of the Kindergarten 'Roses and Sunflowers" it was a strange name but he didn't think about it, it was good that he didn't need to walk.

He then entered and a lady welcomed him, but the said lady was shocked when he sawed him.

'How can someone be this beautiful?!?!?!'

Cale just went inside.

'Maybe she remembered the protagonist looks. Yeah that should be'

(A/N: I don't know how Kindergarten work sooo i just make it like this)

He then looked around, there were many children playing with each other, and then he saw him.

The protagonist have black hair and eyes, and a cute and handsome face it was obvious that when he grow up he will be a such a handsome men.

He was alone in a table nobody dared to sit with him he was just to handsome even some little girls can't help but to stare at him before turning red

'As expected form the protagonist he is handsome'

Cale walked to a desk and grabed a book, he first was going to enjoy a child life then he will talk with the protagonist.

He sat in a corner and started to read, only if he knew that the said 'protagonist' was looking at him with a embarrassed face.

.
.
.
.

Yoo Jonghyuk POV:

I was sitting alone without much to do i didn't know why nobody spoke to me but at least nobody bother me either, then I felt a gaze on me, I looked around a saw a boy with crimson hair and Reddish-Brown eyes.

He had to admit that he was beautiful, the said boy turned around and went to a desk to grab a book and sit on a corner the light sunlight was on him making him more pretty. He blushed slightly. What was he thinking?!

.

The thing that Cale not know is that the little girls from before wasn't looking at the protagonist but at him, who was that stupid to not notice that beauty, but we're talking about Cale obviously he didn't notice the gazes and keep reading.

'Ahhh this isn't that bad'

.
.
.
.

Just look at him he's so beautiful ❤️

(Imagine that he has longer hair)

I'm getting inspired so i think this story have future (◕ᴗ◕✿)