This bastard

[Main Scenario #3 – Emergency Defense has ended.]

[You have obtained 1,000 coins as compensation.]

The main scenario, which was supposed to begin only after the sun had risen, actually started less than 10 minutes after the third main scenario was over.

[The fourth main scenario is about to begin!]

Damn, how long had it been since the third scenario ended…

I went straight to the family.

“Can you take care of Yoo Jonghyuk, Cale?

"Of course..."

"With Yoo Jonghyuk like this it will be a problem go downstairs"

"Oh, yeah i understand"

Even if he said that, Cale looked so pale and fragile.

"Take care of Cale too"

He said to Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon who only nodded at him.

'But I'm fine though?'

He had Vitality of the Heart so they didn't have to worry about him.

“Please inform me when he wakes up. I want to give him another hit in the back."

I headed downstairs with Jung Heewon. I carried Lee Gilyoung, who had completely fallen asleep after the meteor shower.

The dungeon disappeared and it turned into an ordinary theatre. The items in the rewards room on the 5th floor were turned into ordinary stage props. It was as if everything that happened yesterday was a dream.

Then BIhyung's voice was heard.

[…Do you know what I am going to say?]

'Yes.'

[Sigh…I nearly fell down.]

I felt a little relieved as I listened to Bihyung's grumbles.

The constellations were powerful but they weren't omniscient. It was because all the sounds and images of the scenario were transmitted through the 'channel.' What did this mean?

‘Was it filtered properly? I was too excited that I said too much.'

[Of course it was. Is there something wrong with my channel? That level of information is automatically filtered.]

If my thoughts were correct, the words I said to Yoo Jonghyuk would be conveyed to the constellations in the following way.

–Do you really think so? You have already forgotten the determination of your ■■ attempt.

-Why are you alone? When you ■■■ like a fool in the ■■■■■■■■, when you abandoned ■■■■, but he ■■■■ anyway! When your loved one gave ■■ to a ■■!

(Let's pretend that Kim Dokja also said about the kid, even if i didn't mention it)

-Helping people and fighting against the damn ■■■!  When you finally ■■■ before the ■■■■■!"

In fact, I didn't know how much filtering there was.

It might be more than this, but it wouldn't be weak. In the original work, Yoo Jonghyuk experienced information being blocked this way at the beginning, even when information about 'regressors' was spreading.

[The constellations didn't hear anything. Don't worry. The problem is that even I didn't hear much.

'…You didn't hear it?'