Soon, why are jealous?

Meanwhile

Before I went on the full-fledged search, I headed to the roof of the theater.

"He still hasn't woken up?"

Kim Namwoon and Lee Jihye who seemed worried about the two unconscious person's in the ground looked at him. Unlike before Yoo Jonghyuk was now lying on the ground with a sleeping Cale at his side.

"How is it downstairs?"

"Don't worry and rest."

"The old man... will he be okay?"

"He will be fine. Although there might be some trauma left."

"...Trauma?"

"His mental state is more fragile than a child's. He will be a bit better after a good sleep."

He can't blame the child's for worrying about Yoo Jonghyuk after all he was in a terrible state.

"It sounds like you know a lot."

"I know him the best in this world."

Kim Namwoon and Lee Jihye faces seemed like they got...darker?

"Ahjussi I think you're over saying things..."

'Uh?'

"Nobody knows more that old man than Cale!"

'Oh yeah i totally forgot about Cale being his most trusted companion"

Well he knew that this was just part of a novel and all the regression that Yoo Jonghyuk went through, so technically he knew more. Although he have a felling that that wasn't actually true.

In the novel wasn't mentioned much of what made Yoo Jonghyuk trust so much Cale Henituse or when did he met him. It was just a small portion of information, it didn't even include the abilities he had, just said that he was strong or even stronger than Yoo Jonghyuk.

Even if he didn't know the answer of who know more he didn't change his response at all and only handled a note to Lee Jihye.

"Don't read it but give it to Yoo Jonghyuk when he wakes up. Do you understand?"

"...I understand."

"Tsk"

Kim Namwoon was throwing daggers at him while scoffing at the obvious change of topic.

"By the way, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Earlier, with Master. Master and Ahjussi..."

(I'm changing it to master again, because I feel using 'father' at special moments, with Cale too)

"Well, that. You two."

"What?" I decided to feign ignorance.

Lee Jihye's expression became more serious.

"I mean, Ahjussi's words."

"You mentioned a child, but we asked Cale about it and he denied that he had a child"

Wait..you didn't misunderstood something..?

"The only thing we can think about is that you and master had a kid!"

"Excuse me?"

"You were ex's and you still love him, but master found another love, and by the things you said earlier it looks like you support their relationship and even wanted master to remember he had Cale even with all he went through!"

What kind of shitty story was that..?

Kim Dokja was looking at Lee Jihye with a blank face, while Kim Namwoon was looking at her strangely but seemed to be agreeing with her.