Their story

When i opened my eyes again I was in a different train car, it seems so because Jonghyuk wasn't with him, it was probably because this one round is where Kim Dokja appear i looked and saw the number on the train car where I was right now.

'3807'

He was on the same one as the 'Main Character'. He looked around and saw him he become speechless.

'People called him "The Ugliest King" but he really look good'

'He could even rival Yoo Jonghyuk handsomes'

He had a thin face and pale skin. His hair is thin and black; he has long eyelashes and dark circles. He looked really good.

'As expected Frome the Main Character'

As much as the Main Character looked pretty he still liked more Jonghyuk looks, but that's something that he really was going to admite. Compared to them he wasn't that good but he was pretty handsome too.

(A/N: If only he knew 🍷)

Kim Dokja's Pov

I raised my head reflexively. A pair of curious eyes were staring straight at me. It was an employee from the human resources team, Yoo Sangah.

"Ah, hello."

"Are you going home from work?"

"Yes. What about Yoo Sangah-ssi?"

"I was lucky. The manager went on a business trip today."

Yoo Sangah sat down soon as the next seat became vacant. A subtle scent came from her shoulders, making me nervous.

"Do you normally take the subway?"

"That..."

Yoo Sangah made a dark expression. Come to think of it, this was the first time I met Yoo Sangah on a subway train.

Starting from Personnel Manager Kang to Finance Manager Han... There were rumours that Yoo Sangah had men from the company driving her home every workday. Yet unexpected words came from Yoo Sangah's mouth.

"Someone stole my bicycle."

Bicycle.

"You commute by bike?"

"Yes! I have a lot of overtime these days and seem to be lacking exercise. It is a bit annoying but it is worth doing."

Aha, I see. Yoo Sangah smiled. Looking closer at her, I could understand the feelings of men towards her. But it was none of my business.

After the awkward conversation i looked around and saw a crimson haired boy.

'HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS BEAUTIFUL?!?!'

The boy really was beautiful and he looked young, was he even a boy? If it wasn't for the fact that he was using men's clothes you could mistake his as a girl.

"What are you look at Dokja-ssi?"

"Oh"

"He really is pretty"

'Right?'

Then a notification appeared at the top of my smartphone.

[You have one new mail.]

It was from the author of 'Ways of Survival.' I opened the mail.

-Reader-nim, my novel will become paid from 7 p.m. This will be helpful. Good luck.

[1 attachment.]

The author said he would give me a gift.

What was the gift?

...Like my name, I was also a reader by nature. I was excited to receive the mail. Yes, it wasn't bad living as a reader. I checked the time.

6:55 p.m. I had exactly five minutes until the novel became monetized at 7 p.m.

At that moment, the subway lights turned off and the inside of the train became dark.

Kiiiiiiiik-!

The subway train shook loudly and let out a metallic sound. Yoo Sangah screamed and grabbed my arm.

Then I heard the sound of other people being stirred up.

.
.
.

'Haa'

'It's finally happening. I wonder how's Jonghyuk-ah doing'

-Speaking to all passengers on the train. Speaking to all passengers on the train.

-E-Everyone run away... Run...!

There was a beeping sound and the broadcast turned off. The inside of the train became a mess.

'7:00pm the moment everything happens'

sight

Here we go again

.
.
.

Everything was alright he will regress and save everyone especially the only person who was with him since childhood.

'Cale'

He's someone who was with his since they were kids, and even helped him with his career, he invited him to live together and he accepted, he woke with him on the mornings and made him breakfast, he was lazy overall but he was really a nice person.

But then everything happened, the apocalypse begun, Cale didn't mind much but Yoo Jonghyuk was different he was depressed when everyone around him started to die, he wasn't the same, but Cale was always with him, he helped and confort him then...he died.

He saw him died, everything happened to fast. He couldn't save him, he was broken, saw the person you love the most die was painful. But Cale told him to live to live for him and for himself. At least he could do that.

Then he died, but his stigma regressate him. When he opened his eyes he was in the same train with the person he had lost. He hugged Cale, and didn't let go, Cale asked him if he was okay but didn't push away.

The second time he told Cale about that he could regress and what happened before.

Cale stayed silent, Yoo Jonghyuk though he hated him for let him die. But he accepted him and told him not to blame himself. They stayed together and helped each other.

The bastard was really a self sacrifice person and always cough blood even he was surprised that he had many abilities and couldn't open his status window.

He died that time too and left only saying that living was the best he's so selfless about himself. Some time later he died too.

This time he will protect him with everything he has. He opened his eyes and he saw the same scenario as always, he looked around hoping to finally see Cale again.But...there was nothing.

WHERE WAS CALE