Change the plot

He will just sit and do nothing. He's professional doing that

Everybody went with Kim Namwoon and started to hit the old lady.

Then another explosion occupied and the train shook. People cried out. Smoke rose from the front right corner of this carriage.

'What the hell? It's probably Yoo Jonghyuk right?'

Then Kim Dokja started to say his speech

"Everybody stop. You can't live if you kill the grandmother."

“Let's say you kill the grandmother. What next?"

“The grandmother's death will be recognized for what the dokkaebi calls the 'first murder' and some time will be bought. Then what next?"

“Ah…"

“If what the dokkaebi says is true, you each have to kill one thing. So who will you kill after the grandmother? Will you kill the person next to you?"

Horror was in their eyes. In fact, everyone knew. The grandmother was just the beginning.

Then Kim Namwoon argued back.

“Haha, what are you all worried about? Then kill him next! Cowards. Don't worry about your turn in advance! The odds are equal!"

“There is no need to gamble like that. There is a way for you to survive, even if you don't become a killer."

"What?"

"W-What is it?"

“Have you forgotten? The scenario clear condition wasn't to 'kill a person.'"

A quick-witted person shouted at the collection net in Dokja's hand.

“Insect! Insects!"

“That’s right, the insects.”

He then put his hand into the net and took out a grasshopper.

"G-Give that to me! Quickly!"

"One only! I just need one!"

"Would you like it?"

“Then catch them!"

He smashed the grasshopper in his hand.

He threw the net, it was towards the opposite side of the area where the grandmother and the crowd was gathered.

Everybody panicked and tried to search for one. Cale just stayed quiet and watched everything, he was thinking a way to save Kim Namwoon.

[Would you like to change the plot?]
Y/N

'Hmm? What's this?'

An option appeared in front of him. Wait, he can change the plot?. If he can do that why don't use it to change the 'end' of the scenarios and don't involve him.

[This cannot change the future on a large scale and can do only small things]

As if it read his mind another blue screen appear. What a shame if only he could do things more easy he could obtain his Slacker life.

[Would you like to change the plot?]
Y/N

He selected the Y option. Then he looked back, Kim Namwoon who tried to kill Kim Dokja was now beginning

"Save me! Please! Help me!"

"Why should I?"

20 seconds.