Chapter 11

The atmosphere seemed to froze suddenly, and the silence was the bridge across the river in City B tonight.

Zhong Chen's eyes fell on the thick rice paper in Qi Linqing's hand, and couldn't help asking:

"Why do you collect so much paper?"

Zhong Chen might not be too surprised if the other party popped out a sentence of recycling waste or even used to wipe his butt.

result-

He heard Qi Linqing say with his own ears: "Used to practice painting."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Paint those ghost charms you had in class?

"Uh... take it." Zhong Chen thought to himself that he was already in the limelight in the sports archery class. If he suddenly writes well in archaic style, it will inevitably arouse people's suspicion, so he immediately squeezed the pen and paper into Qi Linqing's hands.

Qi Linqing thanked him, turned around and returned to his seat with the pile of trophies.

There is also a large pot of ink on the table. This was issued by Yi Chaoming in a two-person unit, and Qi Linqing shared it with another classmate.

The classmate's name is Besson. He is fat and has mines at home. However, in Class 18, which is classified according to his family background, he still belongs to a "vulnerable group".

Qi Linqing spread a piece of paper on the table, opened the ink, and poured some out into a small dish.

"Writing together?" he asked Besson.

"I don't know how to write Chinese calligraphy."

Besson glanced at Linqing's proficient and professional posture with a brush, and couldn't help wondering: "Will you?"

Qi Linqing said: "A little bit."

In his previous life, he has been criticized by the expert master, his calligraphy and painting skills are too different.

So he will work hard in the years when he is about to die, hoping to make up for a small shortcoming in his life.

But even so, Qi Linqing still believes that calligraphy is his biggest shortcoming.

Besson knew it, the other party looked terrific, and dare to love is just an empty air. He just said how Qi Linqing, who was hacked to the point of obscure on the Internet, could write calligraphy.

Besson: You pretend, you continue to pretend. I just watched you pretend to be 13 quietly.

Then the next moment, Qi Linqing picked up the pen and began to write.

The cheap ink appeared light gray as soon as it was dipped in the paper, and he frowned, and quickly let it go.

Choosing ink first depends on its fineness.

Black is the best with purple light, black is the second, and cyan is the second. Inferior ink that is gray is not suitable at all.

But he was just someone who came to get pen and ink for free, and he was not qualified to pick and choose.

Qi Linqing put aside the writing after finishing the inscription.

Besson raised his head.

Besson moved his eyes from the phone screen to the rice paper on the table. Even if he don't have much taste for calligraphy, he have to admit that this pair of characters is simply a work of art, and it is very beautiful.