Chapter 78

In the afternoon, Qi Linqing went online to investigate the singer named Han Yuegen in Jian Si's mouth.

As a popular traffic star in China in recent years, Han Yuegen has a bad reputation, and bisexual scandals are flying everywhere.

Qi Linqing even saw a piece of news about his group p and x disease.

He immediately made up his mind that he would never let Zhong Chen come into contact with such a mess of people.

Before Qi Linqing walked into the alley, he still had a glimmer of hope in his heart that the person dating Zhong Chen was not Han Yuegen.

The alley was very dim, with a dim street lamp lit at the end.

Zhong Chen leaned against the wall, hearing footsteps, and quickly approached Han Yuegen.

With the dim light, the posture they deliberately practiced in advance formed a kind of false dislocation.

But in fact, physical contact with each other is pitiful.

When Qi Linqing saw the two, he thought they were kissing.

His face was suddenly as cold as winter.

Han Yuegen drank, shook his body a little dazedly, and almost bumped into Zhong Chen.

Zhong Chen narrowed his eyes, approached Han Yuegen's ear, and warned softly:

"Dare to touch me again. Believe it or not, I chopped you off and feed the dog."

Han Yuegen fought a cold war, and instantly became sober.

He was a little bit eager to cry without tears, "Mr. Zhong, I'm just here to help you by the way. As for it to be like this..."

Han Yuegen admitted that he had really thought about the tall and handsome young man in front of him.

When he saw the other party in a wine bureau, the young president in a suit and leather shoes took off his jacket and rolled up his white shirt sleeves to reveal half of his tattoos on his arms. The angle of view was exciting.

Han Yuegen has been in love in the field for many years, and he has also beaten up several business bosses. He has a high EQ, a handsome face and a good figure, and he is even willing to be 0, so he has never been disadvantaged.

But this time he was completely planted on Zhong Chen.

Who taught the other party is not the rebellious and rich second-generation president he imagined, but a black-hearted piranha.

Zhong Chen didn't know where to get a lot of evidence of his smashing circle, threatening to lure him, and at the same time said that he was willing to provide him with a rare film and television resource.

The usual trick to slap and give a sweet date.

But Han Yuegen was still willing to accompany him in this scene.

Han Yuegen also raised his head and glanced at the young people walking in front of the alley, whistling to himself in his heart.

He is tall and long, with a black shirt tied to the top, and he has an indescribable sense of abstinence.

I have to say that this kid is even better than Zhong Chen.

However, it didn't take long for the fist with strong wind to hit his face severely.

When Han Yuegen was beaten, his entire portrait was poured cold water on his head, and he was immediately stunned.

What about a good acting? Really?