Chapter 67

On the other side, Zhong Chen moved into Wang's house next door.

Aunt Wang's grandson worked in another place and built a new house in her hometown. Her family has the best conditions in Zhanmei Village.

Fu Hanri also lives here.

When they met under the same roof, they looked at each other subconsciously.

Fu Hanri knew Zhong Chen. This kid used to chase after Qi Lele every day. He was regarded as his rival in love. This time Zhong Chen came to Qi Lele 80% of the time, he thought.

Fu Hanri has always had a bad attitude towards rivals in love. Just like the former Qi Yingjun, he played with him several times and applauded.

But things are different now.

Fu Hanri just nodded slightly to the other party, then raised the curtain coldly and entered the door.

The assistant ran in with his lunch box and shouted, "Brother Fu, many students in the studio came out today."

Sitting at the table, Fu Hanri opened the script and said casually, "Well, I just saw it."

Assistant: "Qi Linqing is also here."

"What?" Fu Han raised his head suddenly.

After he broke up with Qi Lele, his marriage with the Qi family has to continue.

In this way, he has only one choice left.

Zhong Chen packed up his luggage and went to look for Qi Linqing next to him.

When he pushed the door to enter, Qi Linqing and the black-skinned boy squatted in the yard to wash the bayberry.

The mountains are cool in summer, and the sun shines in, coating the two large jujube trees in the yard with a sparkling light gold.

Qi Lin washed his hands, stood up and brought him a basin of bayberry.

Zhong Chen took two bites, found it very sweet, and said, "Did you pick this yourself?"

The black-skinned boy's eyes fell on the tattoo on his arm and said:

"Yes, I accompany Granny Cai to the mountain to pick bayberry every summer."

Zhong Chen: "It's delicious, I'll go back and buy some from you."

"No need." The black-skinned boy hurriedly waved his hand: "You are a friend of Linqing, just take it away."

Zhong Chen turned his eyes around them, "Do you know each other?"

"Yeah." The black-skinned boy rubbed his hands on the seams of his trousers back and forth, then stretched out and said, "Hello, my name is Lou Wenyao."

Zhong Chen didn't have any impression of this name, and thought that maybe the other party was Qi Linqing's former friend in the countryside.

He stretched out his hand and shook the opponent back and said, "I'm Zhong Chen."

A shy smile appeared on Lou Wenyao's dark cheeks, "I know you, I've watched you talk to Linqing on Weibo."

Zhong Chen's ears were a little hot for no apparent reason, and he said awkwardly, "Oh...oh."

Qi Linqing didn't know, so he turned his head and asked, "What kind of Weibo super talk?"

Zhong Chen tugged at his sleeves and said in a low voice, "I'll explain to you when I go back."

Now that he was idle, Zhong Chen also squatted down to help them deal with Yangmei.

He and Qi Linqing have become accustomed to living together, and they have developed a tacit understanding in daily life.