Chapter 24

Zhong Chen hung up Jiang Bai's phone, opened a "Tang Yue Fengyun" highlight video on Weibo, glanced at it, and quickly turned it off.

The comments below are stubbornly stubborn.

The junior high school students were also shocked when they saw the tidbits.

Is Qi Linqing's costume so beautiful? !

They were used to seeing each other's blonde hair in school before, and seeing each other with black hair and shoulder-length hair in a TV series, and fluttering in white, felt very fresh.

There was even a lively discussion about this on the campus wall.

[It's amazing! I beg Qi Linqing not to wear school uniforms and get the ancient costumes semi-permanently tattooed on his body. 】

[Laughing to death hahahaha]

【+111111】

[There are a lot fewer people hacking him online now]

[It was originally, he didn't do anything injurious]

[[Repost] I just saw a comment. Some netizens did not believe that Qi Linqing could paint, and accused him of pulling the hips on this show]

【? 】

【? ? ? 】

[Pull the person over and let him see with his own eyes Qi Linqing's certificate of honor for the Double Diploma of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy in our school's good news. 】

Countryside of z province.

This is the filming location of the first issue of "Deformation Meter".

Walking along the belly of the mountain by the stream, the river dries up as it goes upstream. Surrounded by several connected green fields, the outline of the mountains in the distance faded into darkness.

Several teenagers were pushing bicycles, laughing, shoving and cursing as they walked.

When he walked to the village, Zhang San saw Lou Wenyao coming out of the old woman of the Cai family again, and couldn't help muttering—sent:

"Ren Cai...Qi Linqing is gone, and he is still doing the show here, and he doesn't know who the show is for."

The companions next to him nodded in agreement.

Lou Wenyao and Qi Linqing were bamboo horses who grew up in the village next door.

However, the relationship between the two is somewhat subtle.

"Hey!" Zhang San called to the other party and said, "Have you watched Weibo? Qi Linqing has started acting in TV series."

Lou Wenyao was stunned-next, said: "...not yet."

He was just here-helping the old woman of the Cai family to beat the wheat in the yard.

Zhang San took out his mobile phone from his pocket, handed it to him and said:

"Look at it, this melon skin looks good now."

Lou Wenyao hesitated for a moment, then took it.

It is playing on the screen-a video of the drama behind the scenes.

Looking at the white-clothed boy in the picture, his heart seemed to be lightly pierced by a needle-down, not painful, but very uncomfortable.

In the past, Qi Linqing was considered the best-looking boy in his village.

But at that time he thought that he was studying hard and was admitted to university to get out of this mountain, perhaps only a few steps away from the other party.