Chapter 65

On the weekend, Qi Linqing returned home.

Today, he came back early, ready to clean up and head to the art gallery.

He stepped in the door and saw Cai Ji sitting on the sofa reading a book.

"Are you on holiday today?" Qi Linqing asked casually.

Cai Ji put down the book and replied: "No, our class is in the evening."

The address of the broadcast host training institution that Cai Ji signed up for is located in Center B and does not provide accommodation. Many of his classmates live nearby in monthly hotels, which are quite expensive.

It happened that the courtyard was not far from there, and he could return to live here every day.

Qi Linqing: "Will you go to the art exhibition with Zhong Chen and I that afternoon?"

Upon hearing Zhong Chen, Cai Ji waved his hand and refused. "No way, brother, I have to study this afternoon."

Although last time he went out to play with each other and became close to each other a lot and not so scared, but he didn't want to be a light bulb between the two people.

Zhong Chen's thoughts about his cousin can be seen even if he is blind.

"Okay." Qi Linqing turned and walked to the kitchen to pour tea.

When the housekeeper saw him, he stepped forward and said anxiously: "Master, do you want to persuade Young Master Cai, since he came here, he cleans, washes, cooks, and does all the work for me and my aunt... ."

Qi Linqing took a sip after pouring the water and nodded to express understanding.

Cai Ji was born in the same countryside as the original owner, and he even acts in exactly the same way.

When the original owner just returned to Qi's house, he was so at a loss and even helped to mop the floor. As a result, she was bumped into by the nanny and told Qi's parents, but she was finally reprimanded.

Qi Linqing: "I'll talk to him."

He filled the glass water cup with cool white, and took another cartoon ceramic cup and poured the hot chocolate on it.

Qi Linqing walked to the living room with two cups and handed the cartoon ceramic cup to Cai Ji.

"Thank you." Cai Ji took the cup and stopped taking a sip, then raised his head and said in surprise: "Drink well!"

"By the way..." Qi Linqing was about to speak.

Cai Ji also remembered one thing, put down the cup, immediately stood up and rushed to the kitchen, and said:

"Brother, wait a minute, I prepared a present for Zhong Brother."

He brought out two cans of exquisitely packed glass bottles sealed with pink satin ribbons from the refrigerator, and happily put them in a paper bag and gave them to Qi Linqing.

"These are the snowflake cakes and pineapple cakes I made yesterday. Can you give them to Brother Zhong to eat? I added more sugar, and I hope he will like them."

Qi Linqing looked at the two cans of "junk" food for a moment, and finally nodded: "You have a heart."

Cai Ji also suggested: "But I bought the bottle casually in the jewelry store. I don't think the pink ribbon decoration on it is not suitable for Brother Zhong? Let's take it down."

"Need not."

Qi Linqing thought, maybe Zhong Chen would like it.

He took the paper bag and looked at the other person and said, "You can leave the cooking and food to the nanny to do the hygiene. The most important thing for you now is to study. If you have any shortages, remember to follow along. I say."