Chapter 96

Qi Lele knew very well that Qi Yingjun would tell her parents about stepping on flowers in the middle of the night the next day.

Qi Lele stayed up all night, tossing and turning on the bed, ready to face it.

In any case, he must minimize the risk.

Sure enough, Yan Qiongfang knocked on his door the next day.

"Lele, come down to eat, we have something to tell you."

Her eyes were sad and sad.

Qi Lele is very familiar with the look in his mother's eyes. It has appeared countless times before Yan Qiongfang watched Qi Linqing.

And just because of familiarity, it made him even more frightened.

Qi Lele took a deep breath and walked down the steps step by step.

The Western-style dining table becomes a family reprimand meeting.

It is said that before the storm, the greatest fear is calm.

Qi Hui glanced at him and said coldly, "Sit down."

Qi Lele had some soft legs and sat down with a chair. Probably when he was young, Ji Wei was too deep, and he is still very afraid of Qi Hui.

A meal is tasteless.

The meal is over.

Qi Yingjun put down the knife and fork, took a handkerchief and wiped his mouth.

"Dad hurry up, I have to go to work." He urged.

Qi Huiqing coughed and turned to look at Qi Lele, apparently preparing to speak.

Qi Lele spoke first: "Dad, I'm sorry about what happened last night, I'm in a bad mood..."

Qi Hui said sternly: "Is this how our Qi family educates you? If you are in a bad mood, you can trample on flowers and plants at will?"

Qi Lele looked down: "I'm sorry, I will find a way to make up for it."

Although Yan Qiongfang was disappointed with Qi Lele, she still had deep feelings in her heart.

"Okay, okay, forget it, everyone takes a step back." She was caught in the middle and tried to be a peacemaker.

Qi Hui snorted coldly: "Don't interrupt, Linqing did something wrong before, and I will deal with it all."

It's hard to say Yan Qiongfang when she sees this.

Qi Lele: "Just tell me, no matter what punishment I am willing to do."

Qi Hui said lightly: "These flowers were planted in Linqing, you go and apologize to him. It is not us who can forgive you, but him."

Qi Lele's face was pale.

Suddenly he felt an upset stomach, and his stomach seemed to be tumbling.

Qi Hui continued: "I forgot to tell you before. The garage you transferred to your name as an adult has been taken back. I hope you don't have any grudges, it's just for fairness. After all, we thought about it, Linqing is 18 and he never  received such a gift on his birthday."

Qi Lele feels cold.

He thought unhappily why Qi Linqing was gone? A courtyard house as big as City B is worth hundreds of millions.

But Qi Lele didn't say anything.

Because he knew that the other party had a good grandfather, but he didn't.