Chapter 35

Qi Linqing was a little surprised when he saw the numbers displayed on the screen, that Old Man Yan actually gave so much money.

With this money, he can move out of Qi's house independently, without worrying about his livelihood in the short term.

"I'll invite you to dinner next time?" Qi Linqing looked at Zhong Chen, thinking of courtesy.

"Let's talk about it." Zhong Chen yawned and said lazily: "Do you want to withdraw money now?"

Qi Linqing shook his head: "Not for the time being."

Now he still has 70,000 yuan from the sale of the painting, so he is not short of money for the time being.

This huge sum of money given by Mr. Yan should be reserved for financial management as Du Yuanbai said.

"Then go out first, it's too boring here." Zhong Chen pulled out the card and handed it back to him.

Qi Linqing: "Okay."

Zhong Chen opened the door first, pulled his collar, and fanned the wind with his hands.

The two big men squeezed into the narrow space of the ATM machine, it was too hot.

If he stayed a little longer, Zhong Chen felt that he might be deprived of oxygen at any time.

"Hey, is there any ice drink in the McDonald you packed?" he asked.

Qi Linqing noticed the flushing on the other's cheeks, and silently took out a cup of ice milk tea from the plastic bag, inserted it into the straw, and handed it over.

Zhong Chen was so thirsty, he slurped and drank a few times, and finally sucked up the remaining pearls at the bottom of the cup before he threw the paper cup into the trash can contentedly.

He was a little hungry again, and asked Qi Linqing for a bag of French fries and ketchup, which he ate while walking.

The two of them walked out of the silver line to the opposite road and waited for the bus, and they would walk together for a while.

The North District is repairing the subway all the year round.

During this time they had to detour through a long, dark alley.

At this moment, they suddenly heard a scream like a pig from the alley.

Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen looked at each other, speeding up their pace at the same time.

In the dark corner, a few teenagers with colorful hair were punching and kicking around the boys on the ground.

The headed pink hair dangling a cigarette, raised the stick in his hand, and smiled very grimly:

"Bring a hundred dollars when you go out?"

The boy howled while clutching the bleeding wound: "Yes, I'm sorry, Brother Dao... I must bring more next time."

"Your protection fee will go up from next month. A thousand yuan, understand?"

Pink Mao lifted the boy's chin, with a threatening tone.

Looking at the fierce faces of the other punks, the boy only promised: "Okay, okay..."

Hearing the sound of footsteps behind her, Fen Mao said impatiently: "Don't be nosy!"

A certain kid pulled the sleeve of the pink-haired man in horror.

Fenmao stood up, put his hands in his pockets, and turned around casually.