IX: Only A Fool For You

Third POV

Days had passed since that eventful day. And as days turned into weeks, the next thing anyone knew there was only two more days til the set wedding day.

But as you know, there wasn't really anything set in stone, and that much was true for Izuku and Monoma's wedding.

Over the days, Izuku had noticed Monoma had been getting new things, at first it was small like cologne or rings, which was understandable since he had that high paying job.

But then these expenditures became more and more frequent, like two to five times a day, and when Izuku tried to do some research on these purchases, he noticed they were becoming more and more expensive.

Only problem was that they made roughly the same amount,with Izuku making only two thousand more than Monoma, so how in the world was his fiancé capable of putting money into their joint savings account AND buy all of these things?

Everytime Izuku tired to ask him about it, Neito would either shut him down or simply say a bonus pay from his job, and even though it should've calmed Izuku's nerves, it actually did the opposite.

He tried to think of any plausible situations, but nothing really can up, and if anything did, there'd be so many plot holes for him to try and stick anything.

He tried to talk to his mom about what's been going on, but it appeared she had her own issues with work and would be too busy for them to meet until after their wedding.

And while that might've not been true on her side, she definitely tried to push Izuku away to allow him to really think about everything.

After all, she wasn't always gonna be there with him to take care of these kinds of problems, and not to forget but she did warn him about his so called fiancé.

. . .

It was high noon, as both Monoma and Izuku stood inside the parking garage to their luxury apartment, watching as Shinsou pulled up.

Izuku blinked quickly, wanting someone to pinch him to ensure that he still wasn't in bed. It had to have been a dream right?

Since when did Shinsou own a $400,000 car?

He and Monoma worked together at the same job, and the job's salary couldn't have covered something like this.

"Wow Shinsou." Izuku spoke, his tone rather blank after being stunned like this, watching the purple haired men step out of the vehicle, and toss Monoma the keys. "First Neito and now you too?"

Shinsou nonchalantly shrugged, gently leaning against the driver side door that had a relatively dark window tint and custom light grey wrap.

"I've always wanted one and with this new bonus we've been able to get what we've always wanted and more."

Izuku slowly nodded, still staring at the car, despite that unnerving feeling bubbling in his gut; He was happy for Shinsou sure, but even so...

. . .

Katsuki scrolled on his computer, not focused on work but rather on engagement and wedding ring shopping, simply looking for the best ring for izuku and nothing else.

Well almost nothing else, when Ashido entered the room with Kirishima, each holding black folders, with each and every document withheld being the charges from every high end shop, restaurant etc.

Days ago there was only one, with only a single receipt and a photo of Izuku. And that was the only time the green haired boy's face was seen within 330 photos combined in each folder that was an inch and a half thick.

"Boss, I really don't like this."Ashido alerted, "the most recent purchase was around four hundred thousand, don't you think we should act now?"

"I mean Kaminari and Sero have already competed all the research on this Monoma and Shinsou guys, so we should act."

Katsuki shook his head, pulling his cigar out and snubbing it out on the ashtray before looking boredly at his closest subordinates, "You two say it as the money spent is gonna make me bankrupt."

Kirishima and Ashido knew Katsuki had money, more money than a single person could ever really need, and they weren't even including all his assets that hadn't been liquidized yet.

"We don't act until the 1st, and if everything has gone as I've planned to the exact T, the amount that's been spent, will be added to your daily paychecks as a bonus," Katsuki answered, "Or do you not want that kind of money?"

Ashido and Kirishima looked at each other worriedly, just knowing that if Katsuki was planning on waiting this long, he definitely had something sinister up his sleeve.

Up until this point, Majority of Katsuki's calculations of Monoma and Shinsou were either right on the mark or close enough, and now that they'd purchased a car, there was one last thing.

It could be days until then though.

But when that day comes, one of the closest team members would come knocking into the office door, holding two images, stating boldly-

"Boss, We've got them!" Kaminari busted through the door, waving another document and photographic evidence, the biggest purchase of them all and they didn't even have to wait past the action date.

Kaminari placed down the document, and picture as Katsuki stared at the photo with animosity, but that was being coveted with enthusiasm.

"And with that, our little surveillance days are now over." Katsuki annouced, "Tomorrow is the first, So Kirishima and Mina I want you two to go check out and give the orders to secure the place."

"Kaminari and Sero. You guys will be responsible for bring Monoma and his friend there but don't hurt them yet."

Katsuki's brow twitched, staring down at the slight opened drawer where the picture of Izuku resided,

"That'll be my job."

The three of them nodded, Finally ready for some action to occur, bowing their heads in respect before exiting the main office one by one.

The look Katsuki carried on his face let all of them know that he had no intention of sparring those involved.

Then again, questioned posed of who would if 1.6 million was taken away from you?