XI: The Real Fiancé

XI: The Real Fiancé

Third POV
*Mature content ahead*

Izuku didn't understand how this could've happened.

Why to him?

His face was unturned from a blank stare as fresh tears rolled down his freckled cheeks. The nausea-inducing scent of blood lingered in the living room as he stared at 4 people holding various weapons.

Not forgetting his dear ol' fiancé, who no longer held that fake and loving look on his face that was now greatly bloody and battered, resembling his best friend who writhed on the ground like him.

All of this happened, because of the man that sat only a few feet away from him, legs crossed in a pitch-black and damn near untouched suit. In one hand was his cigarette and the other was a matte-colored pistol.

Izuku's subconscious flashed back to earlier this evening when things made at least some sense.

. . . Earlier . . .

Izuku was just about wrapped up with work, leaving a little later than what he would've preferred, but it was worth it now that he'd cleared up his schedule for the next week or so.

He'd clocked out per usual and exited the building at exactly 9:30 pm, but that's when things had gone south from there.

He only made it a few steps away from the door when two overlapping voices had startled him by calling out his name.

He turned around to see a man with golden hair and a black lightning streak going to the left side of his fringe and a man with jet black hair reaching the lower part of his neck.

Both decked out in formal wear.

"Izuku Midoriya?" The man with black hair questioned, as Izuku slowly nodded before he was asked to come with them and not offer purposeless resistance.

Izuku would have every right mind to bolt back inside and call the police, but he couldn't once he'd seen the weapon holstered by both of the men's sides.

Slowly, Izuku followed them into their vehicles, remaining close to the door and not uttering a single word until they'd gotten to the second traffic light,

"Where exactly are you people taking me and who even are you anyway?"

The blond turned to face him from the passenger's seat, casting an amicable smirk, "Well for the first answer, we're taking you to meet your fiancés."

"And secondly, you'll find out about us shortly, so sit back and enjoy the ride."

Izuku could do neither of those things.

And what the hell we're they talking about by fiancés? As far as he was aware he only had one right?

By the time they were five minutes away, Izuku was already over this.

Yet once the roads had begun to look a bit more familiar, Izuku started to get apprehensive. His heart only really began to palpitate when they'd stop in front of his ideal home.