Raheem and Agrbah

After a long drift looking for Agrbah,
Gene finally reached the shore lines of nothing but sand. It was hot weather hot winds and sand was blowing in Genes face. Gene looked around and said who the heck would want to live in such a place like this. Gene has never seen anything like this of nothing but sand. Gene got off his raft and pulled his compass out and said show me the way to the city of Agrbah. The compass spun the direction of north east and Gene started walking. After a few hours Gene was getting impatient. Gene thought to him self wondering how far away the city was. Gene wished that the compass could tell him how far away it was but of course it only pointed which way to go.
Gene kept on walking till it got dark.
When it got dark the temperature dropped fast. Gene was shocked how cold it got. The only thing Gene thought to do was barry himself in sand to keep warm. So Gene berried himself and went to sleep.
Gene the next day woke up with his face burnt from the sun rays and how hot it had become. Gene said my face is on fire what is this. My face feels like it has third degree burns! I can't even wipe the sand off my face with out my face hurting. I hate this place Gene said to him self. Gene then got up wiped the sand off him and started walking. While walking a good long distance he thought he could see some palm trees with water as Gene was dying for a drink of water.
Gene ran toward what he thought was a watering hole. By the time he got closer to what seemed to be a watering hole it disappeared. Gene was confused. I thought I saw water with trees for some shade, he thought to him self. Gosh darn it! I hate this place I hate it hate it hate it. Gene was about to give up until he saw in the distance a man on a horse.

Gene ran toward the man on the horse yelling hey!hey! sir! Please stop please

Gene ran toward the man on the horse yelling hey!hey! sir! Please stop please. The man on the horse stop and couldn't believe to see a man out in the middle of the desert alone. The man got off his horse and walked up to Gene and said now what idiot would be out in the middle of the desert? Gene was so happy to see the man and said I'm not from here, I drifted ashore miles back and I think I'm lost, I'm looking Agrbah. Could you please tell me where it is. The man started laughing and said well idiot boy it's a couple miles north east, I'm heading there my self. But would you like some water you look pretty thirsty. Gene dropped to his knees and said oh dear god please please please I would love some water. The man pulled out his pouch of water and gave it to Gene to drink. Gene was drinking the water like no body's business. The man yelled wow boy! don't be a damn fool save some for the horse and I! what the hell is wrong with you? Gene wiped his face and said I'm sorry I just havmt had anything to drink for a while. My I please come with you to the city of Agrbah? The man said that's fine dumb boy just don't be pulling that crap again or I'll leave you behind. Genes face went into shock and then said I won't I thank you for tagging me along. The man said well let's go before it gets dark and from the looks of it we might run into a sand storm if we don't hurry. Gene said sand storm what's that. The man looked at Gene like what a dumb boy he was not know what a sand storm was. All the man said was if you don't wanna see what that's about we need to go. The man got back on his horse grabbed Genes hand lifted him up and said hold on. The man and Gene road off.
While on the ride said asked the man so I never got your name? The replied my name is Raheem. Gene then replied my names Gene. Raheem asked him so what is it that a boy like you who's not from these parts doing here. Gene told him a little lie and said that his mother was in Agrbah. Raheem said oh really I know everyone in that city what's her name? Gene couldn't come up with a name fast enough and told the man he didn't know her name he just knew what she looked like from what his father told him. Raheem was confused but went with what Gene said. We are almost there Raheem said. Moments later while going over a sand dune Genes eyes opened up wide and saw how amazing Agrbah was while riding toward the city.