(𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧) graduation

✧✧✧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧✧✧

GRADUATION WAS A CONCEPT THAT the Cullens knew well at this point. It had been Carlisles idea (in order to properly engrain them into human society and let the town know they weren't some isolated weirdos worth asking questions about) to allow the younger Cullens the chance at going to high school.

The plan had its faults but Este did enjoy the rewarding day of watching her children graduate. She'd seen them all walk across the stage in Alaska, taking their diplomas with careful elegance as they waved their perfectly pale hands in the direction of Este and Carlisle sitting close to the front row.

So far Washington had been very different. Their lives had been anything but normal yet they were still given the opportunity to graduate once returning back to the school. The year previous, Rosalie and Emmet had been the ones to graduate. They'd walked across the stage, Rosalie with a quiet contained smile and Emmett with a wide spread grin.

This year it was the turn of the remaining three Cullen siblings. Jasper, Alice and Edward. Este presumed they were all glad that they could finally be done with high school in this life and return to the comfort of the rest of their decade with the knowledge that they weren't pretending to be kids anymore.

Este had been involved with the preparation of graduation since she worked at the school. All that week she had been dealing with tireless questions and decorations. Trying to make the school hall anything but dull. She felt she was fighting a losing battle. After all, Forks Washington didn't have much in terms of bright venues.

She'd also had to deal with Alice's continuous pleading with the hopes of parties reflected in her eyes. At first Este had been very against it. The idea of hosting an entire group of humans in their house that usually no one visited. It seemed like a nightmare waiting to happen. The last human party that the Cullens had thrown resulted in a blood stained floor and Edward running off to Brazil. That had only been one human aware of their biology not many humans who were completely clueless.

Este couldn't remember when she had given in but Alice was always very relentless so this didn't come as a surprise. She had stated that she didn't want to have anything to do with it. Este taught many of these kids and she didn't like the idea of them being in her house partying. She'd probably stay upstairs with Carlisle, listening to the intolerant music downstairs in the calm of their company. Regardless, it was only one night and Alice did like to go on about how she was just trying to live her full high school experience.

She was relieved when the day finally came. Este was rather bored of worrying about graduation rather than enjoying it. As soon as the parents started walking into the hall she was no longer a teacher but a mother and she found Carlisle waiting outside by his Mercedes with a grateful expression on his face.

He wrapped his arm around Este's waist, kissing the top of her head as they walked into the hall and took their reserved seats on the plastic chairs near the front. Este could see Charlie Swan sitting in the row in front of them. He was staring around nervously but his eyes were full of pride. Este felt a stab of guilt hit her. He had no idea that in a few months he may never get to see his daughter again.

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭 | carlisle cullen (2) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें