1: Kusuo and his K'norfkas

"Good afternoon Kuu, how was school?" Kurumi greeted, smiling at her son as he opened the door. A pinkette head poked out from behind his shoulder, her thin hands pressed against each other to create and mini finger gun.

"Saiki, is it safe?" The girl asked as she looked around the room with wonder.

"Yes, Y/n put your finger gun down, okay?" Saiki rolled his eyes at his father who burst out into ragged screams.

"OH THANK YOU GOD, MY SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" The man cheered, running to his wife as they danced across the living room happily.

Y/n laughed, "So you must be Saiki's K'norfkas. My name is Princess Koriand'r of the Planet Tamaran. Nice to meet you!"

"Oh, uhm dear. I have a small Question?" The ravenette mother scratched her cheek, "What's a K-knorfaka?"

Y/n's eyes lit up as she grabbed the woman's hands, "A K'norfka is what you humans would call a parent or guardian of a child! You must be Saiki's K'norfka! You have the same little nose~"

Kurumi grinned, "Thank you, Y/n! Aww, I love you so much already. Come on Kuniharu let's keep her."

Kusuo groaned and Kuniharu for once agreed with his son.

"We can't go picking up random space chicks on the side of the road, Kurumi. As much as I love seeing that beautiful smile on your darling face we hardly know anything about this girl!"

Y/n's atmosphere suddenly went green with radioactive fire, "Ask as many of these questions you'd like, you'll know everything. Kurumi is my new friend!"

Kuniharu sweatdropped, "Try to keep up. Favorite color, real home, family members, hobbies, what you want with our boy, what you want with earth, is this some sort of set up and prove hot it isn't, are you a pyschic, if your really an alien why come to earth, and lastly are you interested in Kusuo romantically?"

Y/n answered back just as rapidly, " F/c, Tamaran: Galfore, deceased mother and father, blackfire and wildfire. I don't have earth-like hobbies, I know nothing of this planet and it's customs or what you humans consider 'hobbies'. I want to stay here on Earth with Saiki, he is like my X'Hal! And my future friend. I want a home on earth, Tamaran is not in need of me anymore, it is no 'set-up'. Get a glass of water, one you don't mind being destroyed. No, I am not. Earth was the closest planet to escape the Gordarians. I do not know."

Kuniharu nodded, fingers pressed against his chin in thought-

"Okay, Kusuo bring us an old glass full of water."

"Why can't you just get up off the couch and get it yourself?"

"I'm comfortable!"

"Ugh."

Saiki placed the glass on the table, to which Y/n's eyes lit up. Beams of light precisely shattered the glass. No trace of water left behind and a scorch mark on the would.

"Oh no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to use that much force." Y/n apologized, her head bowing down in shame.

"Woah." Kuniharu turned to his wife with a smile, "We can keep her."

"WOOHOOO!" Kurumi pumped her fists into the air.