12: Blackfire

(sorry it's fuzzy.)

Saiki shot up at 7 in the morning, an unfamiliar voice had woken him up. His eyes were stinged red from the lack of sleep and staring at his tv in boredom. That was until the interruption. A deep but girlish voice startled Saiki, carefully he used telekinesis to slid open Y/n's door. There, curled up in her pink sheets was a girl with dark hair and purple eyes. Her face shape and clothing was similar to that of Y/n, but she was ccompletely different than Saiki's friend. He could tell by the smirk and the look in her eyes.

"My, my. You must be Kusuo Saiki," The girl suddenly was up and in his face, faster than he could process.

She ran her fingers over his cheeks gentley and stroked his jawline before booping him on the nose with her own.

"You're even more handsome than Y/n desrcribed in her transmissions, you look like fun~" She giggled.

He glared at her, obviously uncomfortable with her touch.

"Who the hell are you? What are doing insde my house?" Saiki growled telekinetically.

"Y/n, dearest didn't mention me? How rude," She pouted with her finger pressed against her lips, "Crown Princess Komand'r of Tamaran. But, you can call me Blackfire, sweetheart."

Saiki was still suspicious, he had never heard mentions of Y/n having a sister. Why was she showing up now? Best not to get involved with it though, he should play it cool. Be average and just accept it.

"Hm."

Blackfire just grinned, "Speaking of my sweet little darling, where is she? I don't sense her anywhere near here. Though I could've sworn she'd be here. She told me she was staying with you."

"She's out," Saiki replied with a shrug, slamming the door and returning to his room. He would wait and warn his father of this new threat, maybe.