9: Willy Wonka

"I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE!" Raven screeched into the Karaoke Machine that donned Y/n's room.

The pinkette happily floating in the background as she screamed the lines in the background, "FAKE LOVE!"

"FAKE LOVE!"

"FAKE LOVE!"

"I'M SO SORRY BUT IT'S FAKE LOVE!"

"FAKE LOVE."

"FAKE LOVE!"

"FAKE LOVE!"

" I WANNA BE A GOAT MAN!" Raven intentionally messed up the lyrics to make her friend laugh.

Her endeavor successful as Y/n snickered before her line. Three of Raven's friends were on the line, Garfield Logan (otherwise known as Mark/Beast Boy), Richard Grayson (Lil' Richard or Robin), and Vic Stone (or Cy) laughed incoherentely through face time as Y/n continued the song.

"JUST FOR YOU~"

"SESANG-EUL JWOSSONE!"

"JUST FOR YOU~"

Saiki appeared out of nowhere, ripping the cord of the wall with a vicious glare at the two girls.

Raven rolled her eyes, "What the hell man, we were vibing?!"

"Yeah dude, don't go around stealing people's thunder, my dude." Mark tsked over the phone as he shook his head.

"Yeah, Saiki. That wasn't very Cash Money of you," Vic joined in, his arms crossed.

"Cy. Respectfully, never say that again. It's not 2014, get your head out of your ass." Robin said with dissapointment.

"Stay mad Robin, your just jealous cause I make the old trends still work."

"No. I'm not honestly, it's embarrassing for both you and me." Robin practically face palmed.

"Ayo, don't call my besto friendo embarrassing, homie! We will throw hands, my guy."

"Beastie, bro, are we bout to kiss right now?"

"I dunno, Cy bro. You wanna kiss right now?"

Robin groaned, slapping both boy's on the back of the head.

"I swear to god, if you two make out in my bedroom on my bed, I will kick your asses and leave you to the streets."

"Aye, that's homiephobic, Robin."

"Yes, Robin. Do not impede on their homisexual relationship. It is very rude," Y/n said dissaprovingly.

"I'm sorry, Starshine." Robin apologized with a frown.

"It is okay, dear Robin. Please, apologize to Beastie and Cy."

"Sorry dudes."

"Damn, homeboy whipped for my girl, Y/n." Vic laughed as Grayson went pinker than his sweater.

Saiki stood there, before slamming the door shut. Y/n didn't even acknowledge him at all. Cool, if she wanted to talk to her awesome new friends and listen to their awesome stories as they basked in eachother's awesomeness. That was perfectly fine with him, he wasn't jealous they were stealing his close friend from him anyways.

"GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!" Saiki could hear Mark grab everyone's attention from his room, "REMEMBER THAT SCENE FROM WILLY WONKA WHERE HE GOES- 'GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!' ROBIN REMINDS ME OF HIM SO MUCH LMAO."

"PFFTTT- ROBIN AS WILLY WONKA-" Raven cackled, "HE'S EVEN GOT THE TRAUMATIC BACK STORY WITH THE WHOLE DAD WHO DOESN'T LOVE HIM AND SHIT!"

Beast Boy roared to life as Cy slapped his knee. Robin looked unbothered on the surface as he let his lips fall into an unamused line. Yet, Y/n could see the underlying hints of sadness within his beautiful blue eyes.

"Poor Robin.. He looks so sad,"  She thought and took it upon herself to help him out.

"Um, hate to kill the mood. But, what is Willy Wonka?"

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY! VIC, GRAB THE DVD OFF THE SHELF IN THE LIVING ROOM! THIS GIRL DON'T KNOW WHO WILLY WONKA IS, RAVEN TEXT ME THE ADDY RN-"

The line went dead as Beast boy frantically ran through the Titan's (-Minus Y/n) apartment, he grabbed the house keys as Vic and Richard ran behind them snacks in there arms as Mark navigated.

"Are they really on their way here, Raven?" Y/n asked curiously.

The purplette looked down at the recently read message, "Yeah. Prolly."