17: Absolutely Fucked

Y/n's friends thought she was fucked, completely and absolutely fucked. There was no way she'd beat Blackfire, that was evident when the girl's face was slammed into the concrete 26 times. When the older sister pulled Y/n back up for the 27th, Mark thought Y/n was dead.

She wasn't of course, Y/n was much stronger than most gave her credit for. No one but Robin had noticed Y/n sneak her leg closerrr and closer to Blackfire's ankle. Y/n hooked the back of her knee to her sisters ankle as tight as she could, yanking her into the ground with a large thud. In seconds Y/n was on her sister's back, Blackfire's arms bent backwards by and held in place by Y/n's hand. Y/n's foot pressed up against the ravenette's tail bone. WIth the way the pinkette was standing the eldest's head was dangled over the cement.

Y/n drop kicked her face into the pavement 27 times. Just like she had before. An energy bolt was blown into Blackfire's skin like a brand as she tried to wiggle her way out of her sister's hold. She screamed like a banshee, her voice went hoarse as she cussed in her native language.

Y/n was brutal, not giving Blackfire the time of day to retaliate. While it was true that strength wise Blackfire had the advantage, when it came to drive and brutality, Y/n had her beat. The pinkette was machine like as she held Blackfire by her throat.

Bruises, cuts, glass pieces, and asphalt shards stuck to the ravenette's skin like glue.

Y/n's face inched closer to her sister's, their foreheads touching as she gave Blackfire her final warning.

"If you ever step foot on this planet again, I will kill you. If you think about coming back to earth again, I will kill you. If you even think of the memories you made on this planet, I will fucking destroy you. Don't you ever, ever come back here. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Blackfire wheezed, her body shaking as she tried to breathe. This was nothing like her sister, Blackfire quivered as Y/n's eyes charged. Her head nodding as quickly as she could.

"Good, now. GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET!" Y/n released her sister and then she kicked her so hard, she flew out of the atmosphere, out of orbit and across the solar system.

Literally.

Well not by herself, Kusuo may or may not have teleported Blackfire to the other side of the universe when anyone was looking and then he teleported away.. But, they didn't need to know that.