chapter 20- gender reveal

Max p.o.v.

It's been 2 weeks since lucy had her baby. We was suppose to move into our house 2 weeks ago but we decided to stay a little longer so that we could help lucy and jack our when needed.

In 2 days we are suppose to move to our new home officially and I have been coming and going to our new house to set up our nursery for our baby.

Right now myself and harper are on our way to the pack infirmary for a scan. Today is also the day we get to find out the gender. Tonight we will be doing a gender reveal and I can not wait.

Keaton and damien have been setting it up ready for tonight and we said harper is not allowed to help as we wanted it all to be a suprise for her.

She knows the gender reveal is tonight but doesnt know what is going on. She just thinks that we are going to be having the pack there and finding out the gender and then we go home. However what she doesn't know is that it's a party and that people will be bringing gifts for our baby almost like a baby shower.

She has always wanted a baby shower for everyone to get together but alpha drake never allowed it to happen. He thought it was to mu h hassle. Me on the other hand thinks it sounds amazing and I will do anything to make her happy.

We headed into the pack infirmary and took our seats waiting to be called out.

"What gender do you think it will be ?" Harper asked.

"A girl" I said confidentially.

She giggled at me.

"You just hope it will be a girl" she said softly giggling some more.

"True" I chuckled.

Harpers name got called out so we headed to the room where they will do the scan. I could hear my babies heart beat again bringing a smile to my face. Wow I couldn't believe how big our baby is already.

They gave us the canon and the balloon that will be popped to say what gender our baby is. We headed out after the doctor saying our baby is very healthy.

I decided that now will be the best time to show her the nursery as she has not seen it yet. I also cant take her back yet as they have not yet finished the suprise.

I started driving towards our new house when she spoke.

"Baby where are we going. The pack house is the opposite way?" She asked confused.

"To our new house baby. There is something I want to show you" I said softly.

"Okay baby" she said.

We parked up outside our new house and headed straight fir the front door.

"I forgot how beautiful this house is" she said softly.

Harper has not been to this house since we viewed it.
"Its all ours baby" I said softly.

We already had most the furniture in as we was meant to move in 2 weeks ago but didnt. The only thing we didnt have in was food.