chapter 21- moving

Harper p.o.v.

I honestly can not believe we are Having a girl. I'm so excited and I know that max really wanted a girl. He was so happy when we found it we are having a girl. Not long till she will be here now though and I'm getting a little nervous.

Today we are officially moving into our house that we bough ages ago but never had the chance to move in. I can honestly day I am excited.

"Hey baby" I heard from behind me.

I turned around to see max walking in to our soon to be old room. I smiled softly at him.

"Hi love" I said softly.

"Is everything packed?" He asked looking around the room with a frown.

I smiled sheepishly at him.

"Yes" I said.

He growled a little at me.

"Baby I told you to not touch a thing. You are carrying our pup and need to take it easy. It's not long now till she is here." He said softly.

"I know baby but I felt useless not doing anything. Besides you was busy doing the last things you needed with jack. You have been doing alot recently so I wanted to make it easier for you" I said softly walking up to him.

"Baby you still need to take it easy. I appreciate you doing this to make it easier for me baby but I don't want you stressed baby" he said softly.

"If it's to much I wouldn't have done it baby. I know not to push myself " I said softly.

"I know baby. I just worry about you" he said softly.

I smiled up at him.

"I know you do baby. You don't need to though. Besides when I was pregnant with damien and lucy I had to do it all myself as he was always to busy with alpha work. I know when I am going to far baby" I said softly.

He growled angrily but not towards me.

"Well you don't have to worry about that baby because I will never be to busy for you. Especially when you need help. I will drop anything for you baby. I love you " he said.

I smiled at him lovingly.

"I know baby. I love you too" I said softly.

He kissed my lips but before anything could get to heated we heard a knock at the door causing max to growl. I pulled away from him smiling at him warmly.

"Come in" I said softly.

Keaton walked in with everyone else following behind.

"Hey, we are here to help" keaton said smiling widely.

I smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He is perfect for my son he is an amazing mate and they fit eachother perfectly.

We started getting everything into a few cars ready to go home. This will also be the first time that they all see our house and I'm so excited.

After a while we finally got everything in the car and was ready to leave to our new home. Our home that we will have so many memories.